Hospital

*TRIGGER WARNING*
Death

Me and Logan were coming back from the mall. He walked around the side of the car and opened the door for me. I smiled and got in.

He then ran around to his side and got into the car. We started to drive back home. During the car ride, he asked, "You know how much I love you, right?"

"Of course I do, but I love you more," I said while smiling. He unfocused his eyes from the road and kissed my lips.
I turned to look back at the road to see a car coming straight towards us.

"LOOK OUT!" I screamed. Logan tried to swerve out the way of the car, but everything went black.

*time skip*

I woke up in a hospital bed, wearing a gown, with many things attached to me. A nurse came into the room to see how I was doing.

"What happened?" I asked. "You and your boyfriend got into a wreck." "Where is he?" "In the next room."

She said I could to get up from the hospital bed if I was able to. I went into the room closest to mine and saw Logan laying down on one of the beds.

I teared up at the sight. His pale, lifeless body just laying there. He was hooked up to a monitor that showed his heart rate.

It looked pretty normal. I walked up to his bed and got on my knees to hold his hands in mine. I squeezed it tight as I started to cry.

"Please stay strong, Logan. Please don't leave me here by myself. I love you." I looked up at the heart monitor. The line had gone completely straight.

He was gone.
______________

Hey guys! Hopefully this didn't make you cry. But don't worry, this is NOT the end of the book! I'm gonna keep making parts and I hope you all enjoy!