Request #3

Request for naughty-girl101

Me and my family were going to the beach today. I got dressed in a blue bikini with a fringe top.

I put a dress on top of it and went into the bathroom to put my green hair in a messy bun.

"Guste, are you ready?" My mom yelled from the bottom of the stairs. "I'm coming down!" I yelled back. I grabbed my phone, my sunglasses, and walked out the door.

*time skip*

Once we got to the beach, I spotted a water slide. I ran to it to be one of the first in line.

Once I got in line, I looked in front of me. There was a handsome man with blonde hair and bright blue eyes.

"Dang," I said, a little too loud. The man turned around. "Hey," he said, staring into my own blue eyes.

"H-hi," I answered, stuttering a little. He laughed. "You're cute. My name's Logan. What's yours?"

"Guste," I said, smiling." "A pretty name for a pretty girl," he said. I blushed. "I'll be at the bottom of the slide."

It was his turn to go down the slide. He climbed up and slid down, his hair flowing behind him.

Then it was my turn. Logan was still waiting for me at the bottom of the slide. I climbed up and slid down as well.

When I reached the bottom, I fell. Logan caught me in time. "You okay?" He asked. I blushed. "Yeah."

*time skip*

After hanging out for a little while longer, my mom yelled, "Guste! It's time to go!" "Sorry, but I gotta go," I told Logan.

Before I could run off, Logan called, "Wait! Could I have your number?" "Oh yeah, sure."

We traded phones and exchanged numbers. When we were done, we gave each other's phones back.

Logan kissed my cheek. "Bye, Guste," he said, smiling. "Bye, Logan."

*time skip*

When I got back home, I got a text from Logan. "Hey," it read. I smiled. We chatted for a while and decided to meet up at the park tomorrow.

*time skip*

At the park, we got to know each other better. Even though we just met, Logan had feelings for me just like I did.

We started dating and had good times together. I loved every moment of it.

I hope you guys liked this! Leave requests if you want. Love you guys!