Request #9

Request for dudzaname

I was on the couch checking my social media when Logan came from downstairs.

"Um, Anna, there's something I need to tell you," he said, frowning. "What's wrong?"

He sat next to me on the couch. "I think we need to see other people." I was silent. A tear ran down my cheek. Why would he want to break up?

We've been together for so long. I couldn't take it. Without saying a word, I ran upstairs to our room and jumped on the bed. I pulled the covers over my head so that no one would be able to see me.

I heard footsteps coming towards me, so I tried to pretend I wasn't there. "Anna, it's okay. It was just a prank. I don't really wanna break up. Anna?"

He pulled their covers off of me, revealing my face. My eyes were red with tears falling from them.

When he saw me, his eyes went wide. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I never meant for it to go this far. Please forgive me."

By now, Logan had tears coming out of his own eyes. "I'll forgive you, but you'll have to make it up to me," I said.

"How?" "You have to do whatever I say for a week and you can't upload that video." "Fine."

I gave him a hug and kissed him on the cheek.

Hello! Thanks for all the requests. I hope you liked it! Bye!