Request #11

Request for morganzor-el

I was downstairs on the couch, checking my phone, until Logan came downstairs and started his vlog.

"Ayoo, Logang, what's poppin'?" He yelled, making me jump. He went into the other room to talk to Maverick and Kong.

He looked out the window to see some Logangsters across the street. He said he was gonna go give them some merch and asked me if I wanted to go with him.

"Sure," I said. That was went I decided to pull a prank. I quickly went upstairs and grabbed a few packs of fake blood. I hid them in my pocket and went back downstairs. Mark was also with us for the day so he decided to come too.

*time skip*

When we got there, Logan had his vlog camera, which was perfect. I pulled out the blood packets and opened them behind my back.

I secretly put some on my stomach and pressed my shirt down on top to make it look like I bled through my shirt. I also put some on my chest and my forehead.

One of the fans saw me so I put my finger up to my lips, hoping they wouldn't tell. They got the idea and nodded. I smiled.

"Logan!" I screamed. I threw myself on the ground. Logan and Mark came running up to me. "Morgan, are you okay?!" He asked. "Morgan?!"

He started to shake me. "Mark, call 911". Before he could, I jumped up. "Boo!" They both screamed, causing me to laugh.

"Calm down, guys. It was just a prank!" I said, wiping off the blood. "You scared me to death!" Logan yelled, which only made me laugh more.

I looked at Mark to see him wiping his eyes. "Mark, were you crying?" "No! I just got something in my eyes."

I laughed even harder. "Good one, Morgan!" One of the fans came up to me and gave me a high-five. "I hope you know I'll get you back for this," Logan said.

"Bring it on." We took pictures with the fans, gave them merch, and said goodbye.

Hi! I hope you guys enjoyed! Have you guys listened to the second verse yet?