Beautiful

I was laying in bed with Logan, his arm wrapped around my waist. "(Y/N)," he said, looking at me. I didn't answer.

"(Y/N), please? (Y/N)!" He started to shake me. I gave up. "What?" "I love you," he said, smiling.

"I love you too," I looked at him to see him staring at me. "What?" I asked. "Nothing, it's just that you're so beautiful."

I blushed. "You're even more beautiful when you blush." I laughed and playfully slapped his arm. "Stop."

I got up and went into the bathroom to put on some makeup. I was wearing a
T-shirt and sweatpants with my hair in a bun.

I took out my foundation but Logan immediately took it away from me. "Logan, I need that!" I said, trying to reach for it.

He held it up in the air. "No, you don't. You're perfectly fine without it." "But I'll look even better with it." I tried to jump up and grab it but it was too high.

"No. You're beautiful without it. You don't need all this to look good. You already do." "Fine." He put my foundation on the counter.

"Are you coming back to bed?" He asked. "Yeah, let me just put-" "(Y/N)," he said, cutting me off. "Fine."

I got back into bed with him and gave him a kiss. "I love you," I said. "I love you more." He kissed my forehead.

Hey! Sorry I wrote so late, again. I hope you guys enjoyed anyway. Bye!