Request #8

Request for SarahDeyes

I'm in a long-term relationship with my boyfriend, Logan. We live together and have been dating for five years.

"Sarah, guess what?" Logan asked, running downstairs. "What?" "I'm going to Hawaii!"

I frowned. "What's wrong?" He asked, his expression changing. "I can't go. I have to stay here and pick up my little brother/sister every day from daycare."

"Oh," he said. "When are you leaving?" "Tomorrow, I just finished packing my stuff." I got up from the couch and gave him a hug.

"I hope you have a good time," I said, still upset that I couldn't go. "Thanks, I'll tell you all about it when I get back."

*time skip*

It was the next day. I had to take Logan to the airport. I got up from bed without waking him. I put on a T-shirt, black ripped skinny jeans, and Logan's grey savage sweatshirt.

I went into the bathroom and put my hair up in a bun. Then, I went out and woke Logan.

"What?" He groaned. "Come on, Logan. You're leaving today," I said, shaking him. "I'll be up in a minute". I went downstairs and put on my white sneakers.

I came back upstairs to see Logan picking up his suitcase. "I'm ready," he said. "Are you sure you packed everything?" I asked, wanted him to be prepared. "Yep."

I put my phone in my back pocket and we walked out to the car. I helped Logan put his suitcase in the trunk and we drove to the airport.

*time skip*

Once we got there and Logan's flight was called, I walked him to his plane. "I'm gonna miss you," I said with tears in my eyes. One rolled down my cheek and Logan wiped it away with his thumb.

"Don't cry, baby. I'll only be gone for three days." "That's too long." I jumped up and hugged him, wrapping my legs around his waist. They called his flight a second time. "Bye, Sarah." "Bye Logan." He gave me a kiss and then got on the plane.

*time skip*

I went I got home, I took off all my clothes and put my pajamas back on. I was sad that Logan was gone, but I could always invite friends to keep me company.

*time skip*

Two days have gone by. I was so excited because I would be able to see Logan soon! I was on the couch, watching TV, until my phone started to buzz repeatedly.

I kept being tagged in one of Logan's Instagram pictures. I smiled, thinking it would be a picture with me and him together.

I opened up the notification and saw a picture of him and a girl kissing. My eyes started to fill with tears. How could he do this to me? I read the comments:

"Are y'all dating?"

"Does Sarah know?"

"I ship it!"

I tapped on the other account that was tagged on the picture. Apparently, the girl he kissed was named Chloe Bennet.

I took my phone and ran upstairs and cried my eyes out. I grabbed my phone and called Logan.

He picked up. "Hey, babe." "Don't "hey, babe" me! How could you kiss another girl?!" "Sarah, I can explain, I just-" I cut him off. "You just what? Kissed another girl behind my back? We're over!"

I hung up on him and threw my phone at the wall. I laid in bed and cried myself to sleep.

*time skip*

Logan was coming home today. Yesterday, I packed all my stuff and was ready to move in with my best friend, (Y/BF/N).

*time skip*

I heard the door open. "Sarah?" I knew it was Logan. I went upstairs and sat on the bed. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

"Sarah, I'm sorry. How can I make it up to you? Please don't leave me." "Too late. You shouldn't thought about that before you kissed that girl."

He kept begging me to stay. I ignored him and walked out the door. He followed me and said, "Please, I'm so sorry! Let me make it up to you!" His eyes were red and he had tears running down his face.

"Back off." I flipped him off and left.

*time skip*

It's been a year since I left Logan and I was with my best friend. I missed him. I decided to go to Starbucks to take me mind off of him.

*time skip*

Once I got there and ordered my drink, I saw someone who looked familiar. I got a little closer and saw that the man had blonde messy hair and red eyes.

I sat at his table. "Logan?" I asked. "Sarah?" We got up and hugged each other. "I haven't seen you in so long," I said.

"Sarah, there's something I have to tell you. Ever since you left, I've been a mess. I cried every single day, I was never able to sleep at night, and I missed you like crazy! I'm a wreck without you. Please come back."

I started to cry. "I missed you, too." I hugged him and he gave me a kiss on the lips. Oh, how I've missed him.

*time skip*

We moved back in together. I forgave Logan and I've been happy ever since.

Hey! I hope you guys liked this, it took forever! Love you all!