Cheating?

Me and Jake were at Jake's house, watching Netflix. Logan went out to buy some ice cream for us so that we could lay on the couch and be lazy all day.

I saw Jake hiding something, so I tried to see what it was. He saw me looking and put his hand up to cover it.

I slowly stood up, grabbed it out of his hands, and took off. "(Y/N), give it back!" He yelled, trying to grab the back of my sweatshirt. "Never!"

First, we ran around the room a couple of times, and then I ran upstairs. He finally caught up with me and tackled me. "Get off of me, Jake!" I said, trying to push him off.

"Not until you give me my thing back." He was holding my arms down to the floor.

"No!" I tried to get up, but his grip was too strong. He started tickling me, and I couldn't stop laughing. I tried so hard to hold it all in but I couldn't.

I heard the front door open and a familiar voice calling our names. It was Logan. Jake never stopped tickling me, so I still couldn't get up.

The door to the room me and Jake were in opened. "(Y/N)?" Logan asked. Tears streamed down his face. "Logan, it's not what it looks like," Jake tried to explain.

"Oh really? Because it looks like my girlfriend is cheating on me with my brother!" I looked up. Jake was on top of me in an awkward position and my sweatshirt was up, showing my stomach.

(Y/N), we're over." He started to walk out of the room. "Wait, Logan I can explain!" He continued walking, ignoring me.

By time I got downstairs, Logan was already gone. I started to cry my eyes out. I went through the door and walked home.

*time skip*

I woke up this morning with a tear stained face. I went into the bathroom and put my hair in a messy bun. I put on some sweatpants and a T-shirt.

I went downstairs to watch some TV, and I heard my front door open. Logan comes and hugs me. "What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I came to apologize. Jake texted me and told me everything that happened. I'm so sorry I didn't believe you. I love you so much and I should've let you explain before I walked out. It won't happen again."

I hugged him and said, "I love you too, Logan." He pulled me close and kissed me. After he pulled away, he picked me up and brought me to the couch.

He got up and brought back the ice cream he had bought yesterday. He came back and sat next to me."I love you," he said, kissing my forehead. I leaned on his chest and said, "I love you too."

That one was long. I'll be able to write tomorrow. Give me some ideas or requests if you want. Follow me please! Bye!