Chapter 9: What should I do?

~~***Chapter 9***~~

RAPISTS POV :(

After hitting my girl in the head she backs out, but before she could fall I catch her so she doesn't hit the floor.

I text that stupid boyfriends of her telling him to meet me in the alley way or she dies..

Which isn't true..

I wouldn't let Tina kill her.. Even if I did use her I want her to be mine not his..

Just an empty threat..

But he doesn't know that..

I was planning on hitting him on the head with a baseball bat and taking him to Tina so she negotiate with him.

But he's never getting her back!

I haven't told Tina this because she thinks I'm going to let ramina go once she gets Harry, but I'm not, I'm going to keep her all to myself.

SANAS POV :)

I left my and Harry's flat, yes I moved in with him, to go to starbucks.

Once I get in there I see Harry staring at his screen looking horrified.

'Hey Harry! What's wrong?' I question him.

'Nothing' he says looking away.

'Ok, I'm going to go get a drink you want anything?' I ask.

'No thanks' he says looking at his phone again.

That's weird.. Theres something wrong..

I need to find out.

HARRY'S POV :)

Sana asks me if everything is okay.

Should I tell her?

No I decide.

Once she walks away to get a drink I decide what I'm going to do.

I'm not going to tell anyone and I'm going to go.

Once Sana comes back I straighten my face as if nothing's wrong.

'So I heard something about Liam from Emily..' she says trying to make conversation.

'And what would that be?' I question getting pretty curious.

'Liam kissed Nicki..' she whispers staring into my eyes.

My eyes widen and I shake my head.

Liam would never do that! Not to Elvira, he loves her!

'Thats impossible Sana! I don't believe you!' I state matter-of-factly.

'Harry! Her and Zayn saw them when they were walking to school the other day! I even asked ZAYN and he said yes too!' she says emphasizing Zayn.

If Zayn says it, it must be true. Zayn never lies about one of us.

'Well Liam must have his reasons! He wouldn't do that for no reason!' I say trying to defend Liam, he must have reasons! He's Liam, the sensible one, the caring one!

'Okay.. Let's go home! I'm pooped!' she mutters yawning for affect.

I roll my eyes and get up.

'Comeon let's go!' I try and smile.

There's too many things going on.

First ramina, now Liam!

Once we reach the flat I lay in bed besides Sana and decide how I'm going to leave without walking her.

We go to bed at 10 and I wait till 11 to get up and get ready.

After about 30 minutes of preparing I take everything (A metal crowbar, cellphone, and sleeping aid drugs)

I take the drugs to put the guys asleep before I save Ramina somehow.

I walk towards the alleyway and stop myself before I go in..

Should I do this?

Of course! It's Ramina we are talking about! Shes the love of your life.

I steady my crowbar in my back pocket before stepping into the alleyway.

This better not end badly or in screwed for life.

Heheh! I love my cliffhangers! There so fun! :) Don't forget to give me feedback! :)

~The Carrot Queen ❤