Chapter 4: Heartbreak and Tina.

~~***Chapter 4***~~

TINA'S POV

I came back to get my beautiful Harry. I was planning on using the cover up 'I missed my cousin'.

Once I walked through the door I saw his beautiful face. He was staring at me confused but it all turned to hate.

Yes I cheated on Harry and he found out. But that was only because he didn't give me what I wanted. He kept on replying with 'We have to take it too slow' but I didn't want too.

'Hi everyone!' I exclaim looking at Harry and only him.

'What are you doing here?!' he spats looking disgusted at the sight of me.

'Im here to see my cousin, gotta problem?' I smirk.

I know he wants back. Hes just mad I used him.

He sends a growl in my way and turns away.

'The same old careful Harry huh?!' I emphasize the word careful to bug him.

'You wanna bet Tina! Watch this!' he turns away grabs one of the girl and kisses her hard on the lips.

One of the other girls looks hurt and broken but tries to hide it. Must be another EX.

'Still using girls Harry.. I see. What number is she 500?' I smirk at him.

He used to be a player and he knows it.

He cringes at what I say.

The girl harry kissed turns to look at me.

'What do you mean 500?' she says looking from me to Harry.

'Oh so you don't know? Well Harry here, is a player and has dated a bunch of girls. How long has he been using you?' I smirk.

Harry looks at me anger flashed across his beautiful face.

'Shutup Tina!' he growls.

'we've been dating for about 2 weeks! Is that how long you use a girl before dumping her Harry?!' She exclaims looking hurt but angry.

Mission accompolished.

SANAS POV :)

How dare tina say those things about Harry?! She was the stupid whore who cheated on him!

But yes she was right about the player thing. You heard me. Harry's a player and there's no way to deny it.

When Harry kissed ramina my heart just broke. I couldn't help it. Yes I loved Harry. I loved him before he started dating ramina!

Tina just technically said Harry was a man-whore to piss ramina off and I know it.

'NO RAMINA HOW COULD YOU BELIEVE HER?!' Harry exclaims.

'Its true Harry! I remember! You can't deny it! Just because you don't like what you did doesn't mean you have to lie!' I yell at him, furious that he is trying to lie to Ramina.

'SHUT THE FUCK UP SANA! YOU SHOULDNT BE CRITIZING ME WHEN YOU'VE NEVER HAD A BOYFRIEND IN YOU ENTIRE SHITTY LIFE!' he yells back with full hatred and anger in his eyes.

For the second time that day my heart shatters. But this time it hurts even more because I know that it's true and it's coming from the boy I love.

Yes I have never had a boyfriend and he knows it.

I don't know what to do.. I just collapse on the floor, holding my knees to my chest, and start to sob freely.

'Why does everyone hate me? What did I ever do? Am I just too ugly?' I whisper tears falling from my cheeks.

Everyone just stands there staring at me and harry at shock.

Harry is just standing there looking at me looking very regretful but still angry.

'Why?! Why does everyone fucking hate me?! Answer me!' I yell at them my vision still blurry.

Ramina looks at me and then just walks out the door.

'Fuck you Harry Styles!' she screams before closing the door behind her.

My heart feels so broken that I can't bear it. My head gets dizzy and I can't handle the pain anymore.

My whole world goes black.

ZAYNS POV

We were all staring at Sana and Harry. Sana was crying on the floor asking us why everyone hates her and Harry looked upset but still angry.

Ramina got mad yelled fuck you to Harry and walked out the door.

But then it happens. Sana faints, falling, her head hitting the floor hard.

Oh God.

Harry's eyes widen and tears fall from his eyes. He runs to Sanas side picking her up and laying her on the couch.

We all go and get some supplies like cold water, towel, and things like that.

Tina claims she 'Needs' to go to the bathroom and leaves the room.

'This is all my fault' Harry whispers, his tears now falling uncontrallably.

'No it's not harry!' I yell,'Help me!'

He comes over and takes the cup of water from my hand.

'Splash it on her face!' I order.

He nods taking it and pours it onto her face.

She doesnt even move.

Oh No.

'Shes not waking up!' Harry yells, now shaking her entire body.

'Stop dude!' Liam pulls Harry off of her.

'Come on lindsay!' Emily says,'Help me wake her up!'

'Ok!' she comes over and starts to slap Sana a few times saying wake up.

After a few times her eyes flutter open. She screams.

'WHO ARE YOU GUYS?!' She yells, looking terrified at the sight of us.

Holy Shit.

Woah!! 4 chapters in one day! :) hope you guys liked it! FEED BACK PLEASE?!

~The Carrot Queen ❤