Chapter 12: The funeral.

~~***Chapter 12***~~

LOUIS' POV :(

'Today's the day.

The funeral of our dear and beloved best friend.

The one we all loved and we will miss dearly.' I finished my speech at Harry's funeral.

As he went down into the ground everyone was crying. They hadn't let us see Harry's body in the casket. It wasn't allowed.

It has been exactly a week since he left us. We aren't eating that much or talking. It's actually sad.

Once I reach my flat I get a text from.. Hazel?!

Hazels my childhood Bestfriend and used to have a crush on her.

She wrote that she was coming to visit and would be here tomorrow morning.

This would actually be good for us! Since we lost someone Hazel can come and try and lighten the mood!

Things actually might turn out good.. I hope..

ELVIRAS POV :)

I wake up the day after the funeral feeling sick to my stomach.

Oh no.

I run to the toilet and throw up. Liam comes up and holds my hair back not saying a thing. This happens through out the morning at least a few times.

I go into the bathroom and see my tampons on the floor. Then a thought occurs to me.

I'm late.

3 days too late.

'LIAM!!' I start to cry as I fall to my knees in the bathroom.

'Whats wrong Elvira?!' he runs into the bathroom.

'Im late. I'm 3 days too late liam..' I whisper, as I sob.

He freezes. I guess he understands what's going on..

I can't be.. Pregnant?.. Can I?

HARRYS POV :O

I ruffle my ginger red hair and put my green contacts in.

I know what you're thinking.. In dead right?

Wrong.

I'm alive but not in the best condition. Here let me walk you through this.

I did actually get shot.

But I made a recovery.

I just told the doctor to say I'm gone. I didn't want to put all of them in danger. Especially My Ramina.

Tina would probably still be after Ramina if I was 'alive'.

After they declared me dead I was sent onto a plane to America.

No one of my past life nows about this besides the doctor. Everyone else thinks I'm 'dead'.

And I just couldn't stand it any longer. When I realized I was going to be gone or I thought. I noticed how much I actually love Sana. More than a friend.

I didn't want anyone to suffer because of me. So here I am now.

I dyed my hair a ginger red and got emerald green contacts. My hair is short and I permanently straightened it. I look nothing like my old self.

I go to school as an english exchange student at a near by highschool because of my accent.

I guess I'm just going to have to live with all this.

Wow.. Didn't expect that did you? Hahah told you there's more too it! :)

~The Carrot Queen❤