Chapter 17: Drugged and Chances.

~~***Chapter 17***~~

ELVIRAS POV :)

The smell of coffee was very strong. The small shop I sat in was nearly empty. An old man sat at the corner of the shop reading a newspaper while sipping at his hot drink. I was sitting around the front of the shop looking out the window as people walked by.

So much had happened in the last few weeks.

First Harry dying, then I'm pregnant, and now Liam leaves me? It just wasn't fair. But I guess life wasn't fair.

I sigh as I take my last sip of coffee. I get up and throw it away on my way out of the shop. As I walk down the streets of the city I wonder why this all happened to me. I was never a bad person. I always did as I was told. Never disobeyed my parents. So why?

As I reach the corner to my flat I gasp.

This is just another one of those things thats happened to me. It breaks my heart but I don't care. Liam isn't mine anymore. He can go and kiss that slut Nicki all he wants. Yup thats what I saw. Liam kissing Nicki, and very hard at that. I walk past them and neither one of them does anything. Just carries on kissing.

I guess this is what I deserve for going to that party with Tina. The pregnancy and Liam breaking up with me and going to Nicki.

Why couldn't I just have stayed home?! I think to myself as I reach the door to my flat. The door was open! What the hell?

I walk into my flat and can't believe my eyes. The whole place was trashed and everything was broken.

I go up the stairs to my room to see if anything happened up there.

I walk into the room to see a boy's back to me. I panick and scream the loudest I can, but the boy turns around and points a gun at me.

"Be quiet!" he sneers.

His face was young, about my age. He was actually quite cute.

What no Elvira! The guy who broke into your flat is not cute! I think to myself.

I raise my hands in a 'I surrender' position.

He narrows his eyes at me and returns to taking my stuff.

"Dude! That is my stuff! What the hell are you doing?!" I whisper shout at him. He was taking my stuff right in front of me, that bloody idiot! If it wasn't for his gun I would have kneed him in his area so hard he would be crying!

"Shut up! I'm here to do something very important and I don't need a little brat in the way! Don't make me use this!" he threatens pointing to his gun.

That just puts me over the top! How dare he talk to me like that! But I still don't say anything due to him having a gun in his hand and me nothing.

Once he's done he takes me and pushes me forward.

"Go! I'm done so you need to move!" he says pushing me again.

Once again I don't so anything and just listen to him.

When we reach my living room he turns me around so I'm facing him.

"Sit down!" he orders me pointing the gun at me.

I sit down and wait for him to do something.

He turns to go into the kitchen but first says,"Don't do anything you know you'll regret!"

I don't do anything because

1) I'm scared peeless!

2) I don't know what to do!