Chapter 18: Is this happening?

~~***CHAPTER 18***~~

SANAS POV :)

"Yeah?" I stutter through the tears and sobs.

"I'm not Edward, I'm Harry. Your Harry" He whispers into my ear.

I stop, my whole body paralyzed. I can't breathe and my chest tightens. He's lying, this must be some stupid, sick joke.

"Is this a joke?!" I ask, kind of angry at him for trying to do this.

"No! I'm Harry! I promise!" He insists.

I don't know what to. My eyes bore into his, trying to find the truth, an answer. We stare into eachothers eyes before I finally look away.

"Prove it. Prove that your Harry." I whisper, tears coming to my eyes. It hurt to think that if this actually was Harry that he left me. Abandoned me. It hurt even more than the time when he yelled at me that night at Elvira's.

"Fine. You remember that time when we went to your house afterschool in 9th grade? We were walking down the street when I saw Nicki handing out pictures of you in the lockerroom when you were changing and I pointed at her telling you that she was just jealous of your sexy body." he pauses and laughs, "You started to cry so I sang to you making you calm down, we sat on the sidewalk while you cried. You eventually fell asleep on my shoulder so I carried you. I got tired so I set you down on your frontlawn and then I fell asleep. Your dad found us and he took the hose and sprayed water on us." He laughs remembering that weird day.

My dad actually did spray water on us! It was the day I realised I really loved Harry.

I start to laugh but then realize it actually was Harry.I gasp and start to cry again, pulling him into a tight hug, but this time its tears of joy.

"I can't believe it's actually you Harry! I can't believe it!" I cry, shaking my head, with a smile.

"Well believe it because its true. And I'm not going anywhere." He whispers putting his hands on the side of my face.

"Why'd you leave in the first place?" I ask, staring into his beautiful green eyes.

"I was the cause of all the pain. Ramina got kidnapped because of me. If I hadn't faked death Tina would still be after her, Ramina would get hurt." He rasps as though its hard for him to explain this.

"Well you aren't leaving, you're right. I won't let you leave." I smile up at him.

He smiles and kisses me taking me by surprise. I stand shocked but quickly respond. His lips are so soft moving against mine. He puts one of his hands on my waist pulling me closer, the other cupping my cheek.

He pulls away smiling at me. "I guess I have no choice but to stay then!" He laughs.

"Let's go get ready! Ypu still have to re-meet our friends!" I giggle realizing he already knows them.

"Come on then!" He takes my hand pulling me to the bedroom.

RAMINAS POV :)

"NOOOOO! GET AWAY JUSTIN!" I gasp as he tickles me.

"Nope! You have to say that you love me and that I'm a sexy beast!" he laughs as my sides start to hurt.

'O-k, Ok ILL SA-AY IT!" I gasp inbetween breaths.

He stops and pulls me up off my living room floor. He came to my house after the picnic. We laughed and he came in with me.

He had asked me if I was ticklish and I had said no. Which was the wrong answer I guess because he started to tickle me!