Chapter 15: What just happened?

~~***Chapter 15***~~

HAZELS POV

What just happened?! Lou tried to kiss me! What the hell?!

And the worst part was that Louis just sat there after Esther left! He's just sitting there thinking to himself!

Esther saw us about to kiss and ran off. This is terrible!

'WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE LOUIS?! Why aren't you going after her?!' I yell at him. He was still sitting there just thinking!

'Look Hazel! I know that I just tried to kiss you! You know that I tried to kiss you! Esther knows I tried to kiss you! There's no denying what just happened! We all know I was going to kiss you!' he screams at me.

'I know Lou but we didn't kiss! We never kissed! There's a difference!' I scream back.

'it doesn't matter to Esther! She thinks that I love you!' he tells me.

'LOUIS! SHES OUT THERE ALL ALONE WITH A BROKEN HEART LOST AT 10 pm!!' I scream the loudest I could.

His eyes widen and he blinks. At least that went through that think skull of his! God Louis is so dumb sometimes!

'OHMYGOD! Your right Hazel! She lost and alone at night! Im so stupid!' he says, already getting ready and taking a jacket from the room probably for Esther.

'I probably won't be back till really late so you go to sleep Hazel! I'm going to take my phone if you need to call me okay?' he informs me giving me a hug.

'Dont worry Lou. Now go and get your love back!' I whisper in his ear.

'Thanks Hazel. Thanks for understanding.' he whispers giving me a kiss on the cheek.

'Your welcome Lou-Bear! Now go get EM!'I yell smiling at him.

'Bye Hazel!' he screams already out the door.

'Bye Louis. I love you.' I whisper, but he's already long gone.

NIALLS POV :)

Me and Lindsay were taking a walk at 10 to just talk about all this drama going on.

We were talking about Liam and Elvira when I saw this car in te distance. It was the only one on the street we were walking on.

'Hey Lindsay do you see that?' I ask her pointing to the car.

'Yah! It's a car but what's it doing on the sidewalk!?' she asks looking scared.

'Lets go see.' I say already starting to run towards the car.

Once I reach it I'm really surprised.

The cars crashed against the tree and there's a person inside.

And that person is Esther.

She's hurt pretty badly. She has a reall bad Cut on her thigh and her head is bleeding really heavily.

'Oh god Niall! Go and help her! It's Esther!' Lindsay yells to me.

'Already on it!' I say opening the door to the car to pull Esther out.

But Esther's stuck.

Then the worst happens. The car literally explodes into flames. I pull Lindsay back from the car and put her on the sidewalk.

'Wait here! I'm going to get Esther.' I command her.

She nods looking terrified.

I run back towards the car with caution this time. I reach the door but it's filled with smoke inside the car.

I manage to get the door open but Esther's still stuck.

I pull get with all my might and she comes loose. Shes still slightly stuck between the seat and the wheel.

Once I manage to get her out, I'm gasping because of all the smoke and cant carry her that far.

I drop her next to Lindsay and fall to the side walk gasping at the air.

I can't hold any longer and collapse from the smoke.

LOUIS' POV :)

I was walking down this street and there was this very bright light in the distance.

Wondering what it was I run towards it and see that it's a car on fire.

I panick but then see something on the sidewalk across from it.

Getting closer i see that it's people.

It's Niall, lindsay, and Esther!

I pick Esther up in my arms and Niall is unconscious.

Lindsay manages to wake him up and they run behind me and Esther.

Esther still unconscious I carry her all the way back to Nialls to get his car.

While I drive Niall takes shotgun with Lindsay and a still unconscious esther in the back.

Once we reach the hospital I carry Esther to a doctor while Niall and Lindsay stay in the waiting room.

I go back to them and wait for some news about Esther.

'Niall what happened? When I got there you were unconscious with Esther and Lindsay on the sidewalk!' I ask.

'Esther was in a car accident Lou! Her car hit the tree and she was hurt. I was trying to help her out of the car when it exploded. I managed to get her out but the smoke got to me and I collapsed but I'm fine. It's Esther though! She was unconscious when we reached the car!' Niall explains looking anxious.

'Oh God! This is all my fault!' I explain to them what happens from getting home all the way to almost kissing Hazel.

'No Lou! It's ok! You didn't know!' Lindsay tells me.

'Lindsay it is! I was going to kiss Hazel and I know it! There's no denying it!' I say getting frantic.

'Look Louis! This isnt yo-' Lindsay started to say but the the doctor walks in looking weary.

'Mr. Tomlinson?' he asks me.

I nod.

'She is recovering but has a very severe concussion.' he explains.

'Is she going to be okay?' I ask, only caring about that.

'Yes but she may forget all that's happened it the last few hours.' he says.

I don't know if I should be relieved or scared.

'Can I come in and see her?' I ask.

He nods leading me to her door.

The door opens and Esther is laying in the bed looking around.

When she sees me she smiles and beckons me over.

'Hi Lou!' she smiles giving me a peck on the lips.

I guess she doesn't remember.

Wow.. Sorry this was just a filler kind of.. It's only about Louis, Esther and Hazel technically. Hope you liked it! Feedback please?

~The Carrot Queen.xox ❤