Chapter 14: Break ups and Lost love.

~~***Chapter 14***~~

ELVIRA'S POV :)

'Its not Liams baby'

They all look at me shocked, everyone except Liam, his face was angry and hurt.

'How could you do this to me Elvira?!' He yells furiously.

'Just let me explain please!' I beg him. I don't want him to go without an explanation.

'What is there to explain?! You cheated on me and that's it!' he says getting mad.

'No it's not like that Liam! I promise. Just please let me explain' I beg once more.

'Fine go ahead Elvira!' he says trying to calm down.

'Ok so you know how I got sick? Well it wasn't just a normal cold. The day before that I had went to a party with Tina. I know it was wrong but I mean it was just one night. So I went to the party with her and she left me alone to go and party by herself. I met this guy and we started dancing and then he got me a drink.. And it was spiked. He then took me to a bedroom and you know the rest. But I mean I didn't know! It was the drink! The drinks wht got me sick and drunk enoug to go with him.' I finish explaining tears now running down my cheeks.

'I can't believe this.. You are so reckless Elvira! Why didn't you tell us anything!' Liam says.

'I knew you were going to get mad Liam! I didnt want to break up with you! I love you!' I whisper, now full on crying. Reliving that night was horrifying.

'Well it's to late Elvira.. I'm sorry but we can't be together.. I can't do this anymore..' he says backing away from me.

Everyone gasps and looks at Liam.

'No please don't do this Liam! Please! I'm begging you! I need your help and love! I can't do this without you!' I start to sob.

'Im so sorry Elvira but I can't do this.. It's just not right..' he whispers still backing away.

'Please Liam! Please! Don't go! NO!' I yell falling to the floor.

'Bye Elvira.. I love you..' he whispers before walking out the door.

The girls surround me while I sob freely on the floor. The boys go after Liam but I know there's no changing his mind.

Why me?

HARRYS POV :)

I get on the plane and go to my seat to sit. Should I do this? I mean I'm just checking on how their doing. This isn't wrong is it? Of course not.

I put my stuff away and sit down.

The flight is pretty long and I have jetlag.

I gather my stuff and call a taxi with a pay phone. I guess it's time to face my friends. My hands are sweaty and Im extremely nervous.

I start to walk to the hotel when I run into someone.

Sana?

'Oh I'm so so sorry!' she apologizes over and over again.

But I can't do anything I just stand there and stare at her.

'Excuse me?' she chuckles nervously.

But I still can't stop.

She looks terrible since I saw her last. Her eyes were dull and sad looking with huge circles underneath. Her hair flat and lifeless.

Did I do this to her?

She was starting to get worried.

'Hello?! Dude?' she waves her hand in my face.