Part 28

Comment your thoughts and don't forget to vote♡

Your p.o.v.

A small smirk starts playing at Jason's lips before he laughs a bit, pulling me off of his lap leaving me all confused.

"What is so funny?" I ask frowning as he grabs the remote, turning the movie off which was still playing and throws it back on the couch, making his way towards the door as he slips his shirt back on.

"It's Ryan, I recognize his voice." He chuckles and i let out a breath i didn't know i was holding.

It's just Ryan.

"Oh" i giggle nervously and walk after him to the door with a big smile on my face.

It's just Ryan. Stop worrying, we're okay.

Jason opens the door, revealing Ryan and Chaz, their faces beaten up but still their faces shining with happiness knowing we're all okay now.

"Sup my man." Ryan says happy as he bro hugs Jason and hugs me too. Followed by Chaz hugging us both and before i can even realize it there is another set of arms wrapped around my body, hugging me tight. The person sobs in my neck, making me pull away, curious who it could possibly be.

"Mom?" I mumble, tears forming in my eyes. I can't believe it. Is she really here?

"Mom!" I cry and hug her tight. She's really here! I've missed her so much, i honestly never thought I would see her again after everything that happened.

"Y/n! Oh darling." Mom cries as she holds me close to her. For a minute we just hold each other, knowing how much we missed each other and how happy we are seeing each other again. "You're okay. We're okay. Everything is okay." Are a few things of what my mom mumbles in my hair as she rubs my back softly, letting me find the comfort again I've missed for months and months.

After a while she pulls away and smiles at me, tears filling her sparkling eyes. I can't even start to imagine how much she must have missed me. She had no one left and i thought i was all alone too, while i actually had Jason. She was really all alone.

I smile back at her and then look at Ryan and Chaz as i wipe a happy tear away, ready for them to tell us everything that has happened.

"Like half of the gang members of that cowards gang is killed and the rest is in jail." Chaz explains shortly and proud before he walks away to the kitchen with Ryan. Probably getting a beer to celebrate. Typical.

We all walk to the livingroom and sit down, talking more about everything that has happened and has been going on. Although i block out all the voices and look down at my hand which is intertwined with Jason's.

A smile creeps on my face as i think about all the positive things that have happened while the negative was also happening. I can't believe this all happened so damn quickly.

But we're okay. We're finally okay.