Part 15

Comment your thoughts and don't forget to vote♡

Jason p.o.v.

My eyes flutter open as i wake up from the most comfortable sleep i have had in weeks.

I sleepily turn around and automatically wrap my arm around a warm body, pulling it closer to.

I open my eyes a bit and watch y/n as she is still in a deep sleep with hopefully tons of nice dreams. I know i should really wake her up now but i just love looking at her.

Can you blame me? she's gorgeous!

I sighed softly before pressing a soft kiss on her bare shoulder. "Y/n? Wake up." I whisper as i stroke her cheek. But she doesn't move.

"Y/n." I say again but a little louder as i shake her a bit, making here mumble something which sounded a bit like 'shut up' making me chuckle. "Y/n you gotta wake up." I laugh a bit and get out the bed, pulling the covers with me making me pull them off of her in the process.

"Mmh.. you can't do that." She groans annoyed, still half asleep, rolling around as she opens one eye a tiny bit to glance at the clock on the nightstand.

"5:45?!" She says shocked as she sits straight up in the bed with one quick move. She is now wide awake and looks at me with a questioning look.

"We have a meeting soon, go put this on." I say as i hold up clothes for her.

"We?" She asks confused as she gets out the bed and takes the clothes from me and quickly changes in the bathroom which is attached to this bedroom.

"Well i do but i really want you to be there." I say as i also put on some clothes quickly.

Today me and the boys have a meeting about the new case that's been going on. I wish i could just easily tell y/n what it was about and what will happen around all that. I know that today in the meeting she will find out anyways but i just want to tell her right here and now because then, in case she'd brake down or something, i would be the only one here who could just hold her tight and tell her that everything is going to be alright.

It's definitely not a small crush that im having here. Dammit.

"Is there another case? I mean, i thought it was all over now that, well.. dad is gone." She asks me, coming back in the bedroom as she's done changing.

I check her out for a minute, realizing how beautiful she really is, mostly from up close instead of looking at her from houses away, through the windows. She frowns a little at me making me realize i was staring to long. Oops. And i finally answer her question.

"Um, yes. There sadly is another case. I figured that maybe you would want to come since its.. about your mom.." I say, mumbling the last part soft, hoping she didn't hear it.

"About what?" She asks confused making me sigh. Guess i gotta tell her anyways.

"It's about your mom." I say soft, making her face drop.