Part 21

Comment your thoughts and don't forget to vote♡

Your p.o.v.

"What?" I giggle nervously as Jason keeps on staring at me and seem to get him out of some sort of trance as i speak.

"What? Oh, umh.." Jason mumbles softly and scratches the nape of his neck uncomfortably.

"You are beautiful." He says softly, just above a whisper as if he told me one of his biggest secrets.

Im what?

I blush hard and look down at my empty plate, not knowing how to reply. At all. This guy could really make me fall in love with him one day.

"You really are y/n, you know that right?" He asks seriously and i look up at him, still not saying a word. What was there to say? Probably a lot but being in my shoes there was nothing to say. My mind was blank.

"You know that right?" He wisperes again, scanning every inch on my face as i open my mouth to try to say something but i sigh and close it again, knowing nothing will come out.

"You dont think you are pretty." he mumbles with a sad expression in his eyes and he stands up, slowely walking around the kitchen island to walk over to me, his eyes never leaving mine.

He suddenly turns my chair around, making me face him. He takes a small step forward, standing inbetween my legs and gently grabbes my face in his hands, gently rubbing my now heated cheeks with his thumb.

"Y/n.." he mumbles as he licks his lips, stating into my eyes as i swollow. He makes me so nervous at this moment, i feel like im about to vomit a rainbow or something.

"You're gorgeous." He says seriously and i sigh, practically melting inside of his sweetness. No one has ever said something like that to me.

And i can't understand how Jason can say that im gorgeous. Jason out of all people. The one who's gorgeous himself. His eyes in which i get lost all the damn time and his hair looking so fluffy and soft. His perfect cute little nose and sharp jawline with which you can cut any fucking thing with. And oh his lips. I can only imagine what they'd taste like. I do know that almost every word that leaves those lips makes me melt inside.

"You're gorgeous.." he wisperes again snapping me out of my thoughts as his gaze slowly moves from my eyes to my lips.

oH.