Part 11

comment your thoughts and don't forget to vote♡

Your p.o.v.

"Y/n, please." Jason begs again, making me look into his eyes but i didnt say a word to him, what was i supposed to say?

Jason sighs as he stands up, walking away making me frown in confusion.

Why's he even so calm? That doesn't make sense. At all.

"Follow me y/n." He says making me sigh and stand up to follow him, not really wanting more problems.

We walked up the stairs and get in 'my' room. As Jason looks for something, i sit down on the bed.

"Alright." He mumbles as he walks to me with some sort of gun and sits down next to me in the bed. He grabs my arm making me gasp and try to get my arm out of his hold but again, he's to strong.

"This is going to hurt a bit so you better sit still." He mumbles as he holds the gun against my arm and i try not to move, hoping whatever this is will be over soon.

A sting of pain goes through my arm as Jason pulled the trigger and i can't help but starting to cry. Why the hell did he do that?

"What was that?" I cry out, holding my arm.

"Its a tracker, so i know where you are if you try to run away again." He softly tells me as he gives me a look that i can't really read and puts the gun thing aside.

I was just about to yell at him for this painful thing he just shoot in my arm but thats when there is a really loud bang, making me shut up.

"Shit." Jason mumbles as he mentions for me to stay quiet.

"What is happening?" I whisper completely confused.

"Where is she?! McCann!" I hear a voice yell form downstairs, making Jason hold his gun which is in his belt.

That voice sounds so familiar.

I hear footsteps running to 'my' room and before i know it i see him standing there.

Is that..?

"Dad?"