Part 5

comment your thoughts and don't forget to vote♡

Your p.o.v.

I wanted to scream and figure out a way to escape but all i could do was stare at him with wide eyes, not believing that's him.

Jason fucking McCann kidnapped me!

I started to back away slowly, hitting the headboard of the bed making me jump. I was softly sobbing, completely in shock and not knowing what to do or how to react.

"Sshh. Baby you dont need to be scared." Jason tells me and reaches his hand towards my face a wipe my tears away but i turn my face away.

"You. Fucking. Kidnapped. Me." I cry between my sobs, trying to sound as brave as my voice could be.

But obviously failed.

"Yeah i did." He mumbles softly. "But only for you to stay safe, i dont want to hurt you in any way, believe it or not." He adds smiling softly, as if he really means it.

Yeah right.

"Safe from what?" I ask a confused. He's not the first to say he wants me to be safe. Mom also said it. Like, a billion times. But Jason McCann? He wants me to be safe?

Somehow i believe him.

But why?

Was it because if his sweet tone? Making everything sound like the truth or maybe his charming smile and beautiful eyes? Hypnotizing me.

"I will explain everything to you when you're feeling better, you really need some more rest for all that information. I'm sorry for all this but i cant let him hurt you.." He tells me mumbling the last part as he strokes my hair gently. He's so mysterious and creepy. I don't even know what to think right now.

He stands up and walks to the door.

"Him?" I ask confused. Who is this 'him' who wants to hurt me? Could it be the guy who ran away before Jason able to shoot him?

Jason sighs softly and looks at me again, ignoring my question as he speaks up.

"Go get some more sleep, we will talk tomorrow. I promise." He says kind of sternly and disappeares trough the door, closing it with a loud bang leaving me all alone trapped with my mind full of thoughts and questions.