Part 14

comment your thoughts and don't forget to vote♡

Your p.o.v.

I feel myself being lifted up in some strong arms, holding me tight as a soft melody keeps being sang.

Not long after i feel myself gently being placed in a bed which im guessing is mine.

"Everything is gonna be alright." Jason ends the beautiful song which I've never heard before as he tugs me in and kissed my temple.

"Goodnight y/n." He whispers and was about to leave the room but with all the power that i had left in my tired body i pulled Jason back by his arm.

"Im scared." I mumbled really soft, almost not even able to hear it myself.

Somehow Jason still heard me and pulls the covers up a bit before mumbling a 'you sure?' making me nod my head.

Gently he lays down next to me and i open my eyes a bit to see him also looking at me.

Only now i notice how beautiful his eyes are and the rest of his flawless face. He's actually really gorgeous.

I quickly close my eyes again, feeling awkward staring at him.

I turn around as i try to sleep. In the same bed as my gorgeous kidnapper.

I know its kind of weird but i really dont want to sleep alone now. I don't want to risk that i have to wake up in the middle of the night because of some nightmare and being all alone.

So much has happened today and also the last few days, i just really don't want to be alone right now.

"Go to sleep y/n." Jason whispers, noticing i was overthinking.

I turn my back to him and try not to think about anything anymore which was obviously quite hard, hoping to fall asleep quite fast.

Soon my breathing was steady and my heartbeat normal, sending me off to a peaceful night of sleep.

The last thing i remember was a strong arm being wrapped around my waist, making me feel somehow safe.