Part 12

comment your thoughts and don't forget to vote♡

Your p.o.v.

Everything seems like slow motion as i realize it's really him.

It's really dad.

Which means Jason was right. He was telling the truth when he said that my dad didn't die.

Suddenly everything seems to be not slow motion anymore as my dad runs at me to hug me.

..Yet it wasn't a hug

He grabs my arm and turns me in an uncomfortable position and places a gun to my head, making me cry out in pain and fright.

"Leave her alone!" Jason yels and grabs a gun, pointing it at my dad of who i just found out that he's alive after years and years of believing that he died.

Im about to, or shit myself, or pass out.

Or both.

Jason p.o.v.

I really don't know what to do at this moment. I really really just want to kill her dad but i can't. Not when she's around.

I see the way her dad is holding his gun, he is clearly bluffing, he is to lame to kill his own daughter even tho it's really what he came for.

Before thinking twice i pull my trager and shoot in the arm in which he was holding his gun. He falls on the ground and grabs his arm in pain, automatically dropping his gun. What a coward.

"Leave my house you ass! Or I will kill you!" I yell as i quickly pull y/n's shaking body behind mine, wanting her to be safe.

After another minute of him groaning of pain he finally speaks up, "You wouldn't do t-that. Not in front of h-her." He coughs as he smirks a bit at me, knowing he is right.

I sigh in frustration as i keep my gun pointed at him and I look at y/n who is holding on really tight on my arm. Her wide and watery eyes full of confusion and frightening focused on her dad.

"Leave the room okay, its for the best." I say with pain in my heart and she slowly looks up at me, barely nodding her head as she drags herself out of the room.

I really cant do this to her, but i have to.