chapter 35

hey guys thanks so much for reading, sorry if its taken a while i was going to make this chapter the battle scene but it would far too long so ive split it into two, hope its ok and ive ended it on the best bit for ya's

anyways back to the story please please comment and let me know what you think, if you like it please let me know if you think its a load of poo let me know and let me know how i can improve it

please comment fan and vote and as always thanks so much for reading, its amazing

leighxxx 

Chapter 35

Abby’s pov

The last few days had flown by, and by flown by I really mean it, I honestly didn’t know where they’d gone. All I’d seemed to do is speak to the Alphas, Betas and top rankers in all the packs constantly repeating myself over and over that I didn’t want people fighting my battles if they didn’t want too. Much to my shock not one of them turned away and backed down they said they believed in fighting for me and by my side, every time one said it I felt a sense of pride wash over me that they all knew even more than I did that I could do this.

The twins had settled into a routine now and were the centre of everyone’s life at the moment. Every second of everyday someone was cooing over them fighting to be near, Dan and Seth being the main culprits. Seth was besotted with the Harley especially I think he was making up the time for when we had to move away, which in my eyes as much as I hated the idea I honestly thought sooner rather than later would be better for everyone. I didn’t want the twins getting attached to people only to have them ripped away. I’d been there and I never wanted that kind of up heavel and heartbreak for my babies, at least while they were this young they wouldn’t know what was going on around them, they wouldn’t know any different.

Milo through all this had been my rock as per usual, never leaving my side when we were in meetings; he was amazing with the twins. He really was an amazing dad, how he’d gone from playboy jock to number one dad in the space of a few months still shocked me but he’d done it and my god was he good at it. He knew every whimper or gurgle, he knew which twin wanted what sometimes he knew even before me and his connection with them was growing stronger and stronger every day, he could sooth them within a matter of seconds, Harley especially, but after the whole coma thing I knew he had a special bond with her. Seeing her bleed out like that as a four year old hit him hard and I never mentioned it to him but I knew he dreamt about it, I could feel it through our link and when he woke up panting for air and drenched in sweat I just held him close until he fell back to sleep. Neither of us ever mentioned it but he knew I knew how scared he was of loosing any of us. 

I knew how scared he’d been for both me and the twins since this whole Alpha situation had happened in fact him and Dan in their first role as my Betas had decided well more commanded to everyone around us that the twins would never be without a guard, if a member of the family wasn’t with them together or only one of us was there then a guard would be and as they got older they would have one each. God knows how we were going find two people to trust with the lives and safety of our children but for now Chris was taking up the main part of the job along with one of Milo’s friends called Ryder. Who were both doing an amazing job taking it in shifts watching them. I’d not known Ryder for long but I already trusted him with their lives, he'd bonded so well with the babies it was hard to imagine a time when he’d not been around.

Today was the day I’d been dreading, the day I had to deal with Whitney, how I hadn’t decided and I’d thrown their plan out to lure her out through threat of punishment not that I’d actually told any of them yet but I just I knew she’d somehow worm her way back to them making us track them down and end up in a huge war with more than likely more deaths than I cared to think about and I didn’t, no I couldn’t have that on me. I had to think of a way that I could settle this once and for all without anyone having to fight for me, I was amazed and grateful that they all were willing but that was just not something I was going to knowingly allow to happen.