chapter 28

hey guys thanks for reading and voting. #127 werewolf and #405 romance.......thank you so much thats just amazing and means so much to me so again thank you so so so much

also just a quick note i know i said this chapter would be the meeting and about Dan and Gabby but its not sorry :o/ but on the plus side ive already started writting the next chapter in Dans pov so all the Dan and Gabby stuff will come out then

anyways enjoy and as usual please comment and vote

thanks leighxxx

Chapter 28

Abby’s pov

 As soon as the door clicked behind him I slumped down onto the toilet and sobbed as the guilt tore me in two. How could I have done this? Putting my life in danger was one thing. I mean I hadn’t even thought about how this would affect Milo all I had seen was that silver arrow heading for my dad and now after days upon days of hearing him cry at my bed, hearing him talk to the babies feeling his touch through my dreams I couldn’t believe I had done it too him and then there was the twins.

How could I have not thought about them, how could I have not put them first. I was supposed to be protecting, them looking after them, keeping them safe and healthy and now they were permanently scarred because of me. Just the thought of them having to go through life with a permanent reminder of their mom not putting them first killed me.

Sighing I slowly tried to calm myself the last thing I wanted was for Milo to come storming in seeing me in such a state I had put him through too much as it is I knew how much it was ripping him apart seeing me like I had been. I could feel his pain even when I was out, even in surgery. I couldn’t feel the doctors or my pain but somehow I could feel every emotion passing through his body from his mind into mine. I had felt when the twins found him and their pain because I could feel it too.

Fresh tears fell silently down my face as I thought about how much pain my babies where in because of me. I hadn’t felt mine, I was numb I was asleep and in surgery for god’s sake but the twins were in total agony and their pain alone had brought me around subconsciously which is when I felt Milo.

I knew when he had passed out as they channelled their pain to their daddy trying to reach out to him, for him to help them when I couldn’t. I tried and tried but I couldn’t wake up something was keeping me out, I don’t know if it was the anaesthetic they had given me that hadn’t worn off like they hoped or if it was my body that wouldn’t wake. All I knew was I had to help him to wake him up to make him see we were ok. And if I couldn’t wake up properly he would be the only person that would be able to help me. We needed each other, we were meant for each other to help each other, we were two halves of a whole.

I had focused so hard on him and somehow managed to black out myself, how anyone can black out when they are already unconscious is beyond me but somehow I did. The next thing I knew I was in our clearing, the one he had taken me to the first time we met, with a little boy that looked just like his daddy. He was begging me to find his daddy, he kept saying it over and over mommy find daddy.

So I found him hunched over another little clone of him, a bleeding little blonde girl who was the most beautiful little girl I’d ever seen, our little blonde girl she looked so much like the little boy it was unreal and they both looked so much like Milo I wondered if they got any of my genes except the blonde hair. Instinctively I knew their names Harley and Harry, I knew they were ours. I begged him to find us to save us. I knew this wasn’t a dream I could feel him with me as clear as day, I don’t know what it was and I don’t know why we had four year old twins instead of new-borns but it was real. It had happened for a reason and I had no idea what it was.