chapter 29

Hi guys I just want to say a massive thank you earlier on in the week I was #89 on the whats hot list for werewolf one word AMAZING. so to everyone that has read and voted thank you so much. Anyways onto the story, this chapter is all in Dans pov so I really hope its ok and you all like it. As usual please comment and vote because then at least I know if im doing something right lol

Thanks again

leighxxx 

Chapter 29

Dan’s pov

“Oh Gabs do I have to” I moaned to her I really didn’t want to be in room alone with her and not be able to have my wicked way with her

“Yes you do” she smirked giving me sly wink and immediately blushing after

“Oh ok come on them, I’ll be back later dude” I said putting on a big smile for the sake of Milo as I walked over and hugged him tightly slapping him on the back.

“Kay, cheers Dan” he called after me as I walked towards the door

#Not in my room you dirty bastard# he called after me. I couldn’t help but piss myself laughing at him, only he could be so dirty. I was just glad he wasn’t angry or pushing this matter further I mean I was going to tell him and everything but at the moment he had Abby to worry about

# Dan I mean it, I don’t want to smell your dirty ass balls on my bed#  he joked back to me making me laugh even more in my head, I had to think of some remark to throw back at him there was no way in hell I was letting him  have the final word

#Don’t worry dude, I’ll make sure I spray some air freshener and open your windows before you come back# I laughed to him blocking our link quickly before he could say anything back to me.

I followed her out of Abby’s room and into the corridor in a daze at how much better he seemed with her just waking up. He was a completely different person to who he was yesterday it just showed how much he loved her and Abby that poor girl I couldn’t believe how bad she had looked or those scars. I mean yeah we knew she would have scars but never like that. We weren’t used to them we always healed up so it was rare for any of us to be scarred unless it involved silver and obviously she was half human which made her heal up slower anyway. But geez they were bad and her back I dread to think about her back. I’d only seen the front one and that was awful and Milo had said her back was worse, how the hell it could have been worse than the front was beyond me. I didn’t know how she was even sitting up smiling not slumped over crying her eyes out. I’d never met a girl as strong as her and Milo, yeah he’d blocked everyone out and been a complete ass over this last week but he was still here never leaving her side just there for her. He was coping, how I didn’t know but he was.

I don’t think I’d ever been prouder of my brother than I was at this moment and anyone who had seen him with her and those babies knew how much he loved them. I shuddered to think what would have happened if she hadn’t have made it. Let’s just say he wouldn’t have left her. I know him too well, he would have hunted every single one of that pack down and killed them all not caring about his self or if he made it out alive. He might look innocent and calm on the outside but I knew once he got seriously wound up there was no calming him.

I mean look what he’d already done, he’d beat the shit out of Alpha Grace, I mean fuck the most powerful Alpha and his soon to be father in law and then he beats the shit out of dad. He was getting stronger I'd noticed even though I hadn’t said anything to him. I didn’t want too I knew he’d handle it all eventually he just need some time to come to terms with everything that's been happening, that’s why I had given him space this last week, yeah it killed me to do it and I missed him like crazy but he needed it and I knew he’d come back to me. He always does.