chapter 33

Hey everyone, thanks so much for reading and voting. I've got right back into the swing of writting this story and am loving it. I

hope you all are enjoying reading it as much as I am writting it.

Also i would just like to appologise for a lot of my grammar and wording, being from yorkshire i have quite a broad accent and sometimes write as i speak, i do know i am doing this and i try to check when it gets spell checked etc but im sure i miss a few things so if its bugging you really sorry :o)

Anyway onto the chapter, hope you all like it and please please comment, vote and fan me. it amazes me everytime someone does so thanks

leighxxx    

Chapter 33

Milo’s pov

I’d managed to get the twins down first time, they’d had a bottle, we’d changed their bums and I was surprised at how well behaved they were. Don’t worry I wasn’t get in front of myself I knew they were less than a day old and would more than likely be terrors in the coming weeks but that little ray of hope that they were well behaved babies made me smile.

Looking over at Abby who was fast asleep next to me I couldn’t help the sigh that escaped my mouth. I was now looking at the new alpha of the Grace pack, although I very much doubt she knew what she had done less than two hours ago.

I had a mixture of pride and nervousness running through me for her. I mean for her to take her dad on and win was amazing but when she howled and all the packs did it back I was literally blown away. I knew what everyone thought about her, they idolised her, no one could believe how strong she actually was, she didn’t believe it herself. But they already respected her, in fact the second she had shifted I think all the packs were hoping she was their next leader but when she took those arrows her fate was sealed. Everyone knew it would only be a matter of time before her alpha came out completely and she took it from her dad, fair enough we all know she could do it but I struggled to see how we could cope to be honest. A move to somewhere she hadn’t been since she was seven to live with and load of people she didn’t really know with new born twins and when she realised what she had done and taken from her dad I couldn’t help but wonder if she would be able to handle it.

As soon as we’d walked up stairs and taken the babies from Lee I’d blocked everyone out and not really talked to her about it but laying here I knew I had no choice, she would wake up in the morning and be confronted with a massive pack, as well as all the other and a war to win with everyone looking up to her expecting answers and results. Come how the hell was I supposed tell her that, I wish I could have stopped her but when her dad stopped her taking her mom down I knew, everyone knew this was it. We could smell her dominance everyone had gathered in the garden oblivious to them both just taking in everything that was happening. Fair enough no ‘battle’ had taken place but just looking at the two wolves together anyone with a right mind could tell which one was the dominant one and who had the upper hand, Abby.

Everyone knew not to interfere between an alpha challenge and that’s exactly what she had been doing, even if she hadn’t known it. Just the thought of her getting hurt made me sick which was probably why I had a feeling of dread in the pit of my stomach. My girl my Abby was now alpha….holy crap. No matter what I did from now on it wouldn’t matter I knew that as from that moment only two hours ago my girl was one of the most powerful wolves in the world and I had to find a way to tell her.

Sighing again I turned to my side and carefully brushed her mass of blonde locks from face, she just looked so peaceful I really didn’t want to tell her but I had to before she woke up with a thousand voices in her head from her new, well old, but kind of new pack.