chapter 3

Hi guys hope youre all liking the strory so far, hope its not too bad. Im really struggling with this one knowing how i want it to go but not being able to put it into words, hope its ok.

Also sorry for all the mistakes i will get round to editing eventually :0) xxxx

Chapter 3

 milo pov

Pulling into the car park my stomach was in knots. I cringed, first day back but at least its mine and dans last year i chuckled hoping id feel slightly better, it didnt work.

 All the way here dan and allysa were chatting away about this year and seeing freinds again, i just stared through thr window adding the occasional nod and yes to their questions.

To say i was preoccupied was an understatement, all i could think about was that dream and why id felt so terrible this morning even now i still felt on edge and queezy.

"come on milo lets go" dan announced, waking me from my day dream. Shaking my head trying to snap myself out of it i looked round the car.

"wheres allysa?" i asked frowning, i didnt hear her get out i thought, odd i must of been really out of it

" she said bye, geez man whats going on" he asked concered etched over his face.

I could trust dan with my life, to say we were close didnt even come near. I dont know if was because were twins or what but he just knew what i was thinking, when i was lying what i wanted to do. We'd finish each others sentances and knew what the other wanted.

People were gobsmacked by how close we are, i mean not only in personality but looks too. We were identical but looked remarkably simlar the only reall difference was dan was a few inches taller and slightly thiner, i was shorter but more well built. We had the same friends hobbys even grades. I could tell him anything and vise versa, he was more to me than a brother he was my best friend.

"i dont know" i said quietly, aware of other students pulling up around us waiting for us to get out of the car " i cant shake this feeling, i think im gunna barf again. I dont know whats wrong with me"

" do you think its the dream?" he asked matching my tone so noone would hear.  

I nodded reaching down for my books

" you look bad man, maybe go home, talk to dad when he gets home, he'll understand." he smiled handing me the keys and nodding at me to home.

I just couldnt, i needed to be here today, i dont know why somthing inside me was telling me to push past this feeling and stay. i mean surely my stomach being as tied up as this meant somthing. I had a strong urge to be here today like i was needed.

God milo whats up with you i thought to myself, wanting to.come to school, i hated school, except football and the girls that bit i loved. Thats were me and dan slightly differed, i played football, quarterback no less, he hated football but loved hockey. He was damn good at it too, he was the best player on the school team and like lightening on the ice, me on the other hand i stuck to football. We were both really popular and had everyone eating from the palms of our hands, student and teachers alike.

I shook my head and threw the keys back to my now concerned brother. im going to have to snap out of this daydream i thought to myself or everyone will know theres somthing wrong. i took a deep breath and tried to clear my head.

" dan chill ill be fine, plus i HAVE to see what Whitney has on today, or should i say what she doesn't have on" i laughed

Whitney was one of dans little fan club, it was so funny so see her drapped all over him competing with the other girls just for him to look at her.

A few years back we'd hooked up, nothing serious, well not in my eyes anyway, when id made that perfectly clear to her she flipped out. she followed me around kept calling me but after a few months she'd moved onto dan. She was the biggest tart you could.imagine and i could easily say that the thought of going there again nearly brought my breakfast back up, i was so funny seeing her trying to make me jealous using dan. We never let girls come between us, especially not the skanks at this school.

 Catching his keys he opened the door and jumped out popping his head back in

"guess well get to see" he laughed

I groaned and got out of the car to see whitney and her cheerleading posse walking over, i cringed at thr mere sight of her but i was right. With whitney it was definitely a case of less is more. She sachayed over wearing the smallest pink skirt ive ever seen and a white vest top showing a fushia pink bra through. Gawdy pink heals completed her 'outfit' that looked 3sizes to small for her. He bleached blonde hair fell like straw from all the products and appliances she used. She seriously thought she looked good, how i thought to myself and how did all the guys think she did, how had i thought she looked good.

"you liked her once" dan laughed as if reading my mind

I turned my nose up and made an errr sound

"nah" i said starting to walk off "she gave good head" i laughed at him as she walked towards us 

"looking good whit" i said dead pan looking her up and down "dont tell me you shrunk all you clothes again did you"

I couldnt help but turn to dan who was now hunched over the bonnet of the car bright red nearly exploding from laughter

"jealous are we" she scoft at me hands on hips for added effect. She really did love herself

"oh yeah of course" i said sarcastically " i cry myself to sleep wishing you were there, come on dan lets find the boys"

I put my arm round his shoulder literally heaving his ass of the car before he collapsed in a fit of laughter. Pushing through the crowd of girls surrounding us we finally made it.to the doors

"classic whit burn, milo man that was awesome" he chocked through his laughter 

nodding and chuckling i agreed as we laughed and joked into school, neither of us mentioning my dreams or how out of sorts i felt.

As we neared the end the corridor the noise suddenly errupted,  a smile pished its way over my face yeah thats our boys. All our friends had walked the corridor nearly ramming it full, hockey and football players along witn some other guys oh and off course the obligatory cheerleaders following them round like puppys headed up by whitney.

Laughing we made our way over and started catching up about the summer what had happened football pracice, you know the usuall.

All of a sudden i froze, the hair on the back of my neck stood on end, my stomach twisted and turned like never before. I turned round and smelt it. The most intoxicating smell id ever smelt. Roses mixed with chocolate, it was divine, not like a perfume but a natural scent made especially for me.

My wolf was going wild, i was going wild i could feel myself getting excited as i breathed in more and more of this wonderful scent.

Turning around i saw her, the most beautiful thing id ever seen. She must be new id never seen her before. She was looking scared and lonely not to mention lost.

Her glossy long blonde hair fell over her perfect petit shoulders and arms, her blues eyes glistened in the sun, she was the most captivating thing id ever seen in my life.

I needed her there and then, my wolf needed her now, i squeezed my eyes shut trying to calm myself down, to keep the beast caged as it were.

Count to ten milo i thought to myself. 1.......2......3......4........5.......6....7......8.....9.....10

Sighing i opened my eyes and gasped out loud almost in pain, she'd gone, shit where was she. My eyes frantically scanning the hall ways the doors, i paniced, where was she, i needed her. Crap i have to find her. I turned around and bolted through the halls desperately pushing other kids out of the way.

I think i heard dan shouting me but i didnt care i needed to find this girl, thats all that was important, i needed to find her and make her me mine, i needed to find my mate