Because The Night

I opened my eyes and sighed in delight and in pain. Last night had been amazing, even though my humanity was off I know the Alex deep down inside me love Klaus more than anything and that helped just a little bit.

You may not know this but, even though the switch is flipped you can always feel the 'real' you if you will deep down inside. They're kind of like your conscious, telling you to do this and do that. Only we don't hear them, we feel them. How they feel when they feel a certain emotion like happiness, it seems a little weird and very hard to explain but because I can feel Alex's emotions and not the 'new' Alex it's not really how I'm feeling, I suppose the only thing I can feel is anger and contentment.

Vampires always say that when your humanity is off then that's it you don't feel anything, and there's no way back from the darkness. There is...Of course there is....That's why I'm being extra careful right now, if I'm sleeping with Klaus I cannot let my or Alex's emotions get the best of me. This has to go exactly how I planned. It's just a bit of fun.

I put on one of Klaus' shirts and followed the sounds of Klaus' paints mixing together.

"Now why are you painting so early in the morning? Letting out some of that pent up anger?"

I was met with silence.

"Is it the daddy issues again? What is it Nik, are you having nightmares about Mikeal again?"

I gasped as his hand found it's way around my throat.

I laughed.

"What can't take a joke?"

Klaus growled and let go of my neck.

"You know it's only five minutes you've been awake and you're already irritating me to death's end." He returned to painting.

I pouted.

"Then do something with me."

"Alexandra I do not have time for your petty boredom."

I pursed my lips and then smirked as an idea came to me.

"Oh well that's a shame. Then perhaps I should go and see what Damon's doing, you know I don't think he's that busy."

Klaus blurred in front of me.

"What's wrong Klaus? Jealous?"

Klaus growled at me again.

"Fine, you can come with me to the boarding house I have some business to take care of. And you can come with so I can keep my eye on you."

I smirked and pulled him by the collar of his shirt. I laughed and pulled him closer so our lips were almost touching. I heard him take a breath and I smirked and skipped away.

Now this. This was gonna be fun.

______________________________________________________________________

"So, some blood went missing from a few hospitals. At first I thought it was our dear old Alexandra, only then did I realise that she's not that stupid. Now that leads us to one more suspect." Klaus turned to me and knocked my hand away from him as I was playing with a string that hung from his jacket.

"And even if it was Silas, I'm struggling to realise how this affects me."

Stefan sighed. "Look. Silas wants to die and be reunited with his one true love, but he's supernatural, so if he takes the cure and dies, he gets stuck on the other side.

Klaus laughed. "How....Shakespearean."

Stefan crossed his arms."But if he destroys the Other Side altogether, he can take the cure, die, and pass on, but in destroying it, every dead supernatural being will return to our side."