The Sun Also Rises Part 1.

Katherine stares at Damon's werewolf bite.

"So that's what a werewolf bite looks like" She stated.

"Yep." Damon replied.

"Its not that bad." She argued. Alex walked out from one of the rooms across the hall.

"But it will be Katherine, do you not know anything? Oh wait, that's right youre just a little baby vampire." Alex pursed and glared at her. Katherine just glared back at her.

"And how do you know what a werewolf bite looks like, little miss I-know-everything." Alex moved to intimidate her but Damon intercepted them. He smirked at both of them.

"Now, now ladies, no need to fight over me" Alex glared through his soul.

"No, your right Damon, there is no point because you'll be dead-dead in less than 48 hours." Katherine stared at Alex wide-shot as did Damon. "Damon, i'm sorry I didn't mean-"

"No Alex i'm perfectly aware of what you meant" He bit his bottom lip in frustration. Katherine decided to do something about the tension.

"So that's it? You're just... Going to die?" Katherine asked.

"Well, that depends. You know anything about a cure?" Damon replied. Alex looked down at his bite, looking deep in thought, her eyebrows furrowed in concentration. "Me either" Damon turned around to Alex and started walking towards her and backed her up against the table and reached around her, still staring deeply into her brown eyes, only to pick up his leather jacket. Alex followed his arms and glowered a hole into his head.

"145 years, and no last goodbye?" Katherine tipped her head and looked at Damon intensly.

"You don't get a good-bye, not after what you've done." Damon turned to the door about to walk but Katherine blocked him. Alex watched their interactions closly.

"No. Don't leave mad" Katherine commanded.

"Us ending on up on good terms isn't exactly on my bucket list, Katherine" Damon said while waving his arms about around him.

"Klaus made me call Jenna to lure her out. There was nothing that I could do. I didn't have a choice" She stated. Alex chose this time to but in.

"Yeah right Katherine, you chose her because you knew everyone cared about her and all you wanted to do was cause everyone anger and despair." Alex spat out.

"Alex is right, we can't trust you, we shouldn't have trusted you, and that's why I gave you the vervain. So you had a choice" Katherine nodded her head.

"It was her or me, I chose her." Alex blurred Katherine to the wall holding her neck, cutting off her airway. Alex's vampire visage could be seen, not that far off from her hybrid face.

"That's because you do not care Katerina, you never have cared, I bet you don't even care about Stefan!" She said furiously with an British accent she hasen't used for over 1,000 years. Alex was full of rage. Damon and Katherine looked at her suprised.

"What?" Katherine maneged to breathe out, she was shocked that Alex is alive almost as long as Klaus. "You lived in Mystic Falls along with The Originals didn't you?" Katherine asked.

"I do not, need to say anything to you Katerina, I cannot trust you, no one can, i'm starting to thank Klaus for tourturing you for the past few days" An emotion flashed in Alex's eyes for a mere second but nore Katherine or Damon could recognise it. Damon decided to step in. He pried Alex off Katherine and shoved Alex behind him. She shoved his hands off and sat on the counter, trying to calm down. After Damon looked towards Alex to see her finally calming down, then turned to Katherine.