Into The Wild.

Alex sighed as she pocketed her phone and turned to the hybrid.

"They're looking for the cure, there on some sort of island looking for it." Alex gazed at Klaus and sighed.

"Klaus?"

"What did my brother ever do to them?" He sneered.

"Actually a lot, although he didn't deserve to die...I'm sorry."

"Morning sunshine." Tyler strutted in the house and I looked at Klaus to see his reaction.

"Only until Bonnie's spell locking me in here wears off. Then I'll look different. Angrier, perhaps. Or I won't look like anything because I'll have gouged your eyeballs from their sockets." Klaus sneered at the other hybrid.

"Klaus!" Alex scolded.

"My friends will be back with the cure by then. So, I could shove it down your throat and make you mortal." Tyler spat back.

"I'm an Original. What makes you think my entire vampire bloodline won't be cured along with me? I.e., you."

"You know what I think? I think that's impossible. I think the moment you stop being a vampire, our whole blood connection to you is broken, and your sire-line ceases to exist. So, whatever happens to you happens only to you, which means I can kill your ass and no one else has to die. Although I am still debating just how to do it." Tyler taunted the big bad hybrid.

Klaus vampire sped towards the barrier and glared at him.

"I recommend drowning. There's nothing quite like the feeling of someone fighting for something as basic as human breath. And let me tell you, your mother was a fighter." Klaus smirked.

Tyler stared at Klaus with a look of utter hatred towards Klaus and Alex was thinking that if worst were to come; she might not be able to stop them.

Alex watched as Caroline walked through the front door.

"Caroline! Thank God! Please get me out!"

Caroline spotted Alex in the living room and smiled. "It's okay, Bonnie's let you out, you can leave."

"Thank you! I'll stay here to help...Is there anything I can do? Apart from keep an eye on him?" Alex gestured towards Klaus as she tested the barrier and walked out towards the vampire and hybrid.

"Well, we don't have anything at the moment we're waiting for a call, but you can try and help me persuade Tyler to come home." Caroline turned to Tyler. "Please, Tyler come home, Klaus is not going anywhere. Don't stoop to his level."

"Tyler...Caroline's right, you go and I will make sure Klaus doesn't hurt anybody okay?"

Tyler turned his glare towards Alex. "How do I know I can trust you? You've been shaking up with him."

"I understand why you feel that way, but you guys are my friends and I will do everything I can to protect you, including from Klaus."

"Don't talk about me like I'm not here love."

Alex whipped her head towards Klaus and glared. "You shut up."

"He destroyed my life. I plan on being present for every second of his misery until I can kill him myself." Tyler spat.

Caroline sighed. "Fine. You can gloat and multi- task. This place is a disaster. Starting with a horrific burnt corpse."

Caroline went to find a table cloth in the cupboard and she and Tyler used it to cover up Kol's dead body and Alex made sure to keep an eye on Klaus.

"Tyler's mother is dead. So is my brother. We're even." Klaus looked at Caroline. "Call Bonnie. Get her to let me out of here."

"I will never, ever, help you." She sneered.

"How quickly you forget the part where I saved Tyler from the misery of being a werewolf. Or the night your mother invited me into her home to save the life of her precious daughter."

"Klaus just stop!" Alex shouted. Klaus stared at her shocked not expecting her to speak against him. "I may be with you, but stop trying to list all the good things that you've done...They don't over rule the bad things Klaus...Why can't you understand that? Why can't you see that, that is how they feel?" Alex gestured to Tyler and Caroline. "I understand you but that is only because I have known you all of my life. So just stop."

Klaus seemed to be thinking about what Alex had said and he nodded. Alex sighed thinking that Klaus had given up and listened to her. Klaus zoomed behind Alex and used a lamp to impale her. She gasped and choked on blood. Klaus brought her into the barrier and bit down roughly on her neck and she gasped and tried to push him off but he was too strong.

She dropped on the floor and Klaus turned to Caroline and Tyler.

"Thought that would shut her up."

Caroline gasped. "What have you done? I thought you were together?"

Klaus wiped the blood away from his lips and sighed in delight. "Yes, but she'll be fine, she'll get over it."

"Really? You think so? You know what? You're worse than Damon. She has been sticking up for you after everything that you've done, even though sometimes it's not necessarily right, and now you've gone and bit her!"

"How dare you say I am worse than that bastard. She won't die, she's a hybrid she'll be fine."

"Yeah, she'll be fine physically, mentally...You may have pushed her too far...I hope she sees the truth and finally leaves you, you are worthless and I hope you rot in hell."

Klaus growled at the blonde and then glanced at the unconscious brunette.

Alex groggily opened her eyes and sat up glaring at the hybrid in front of her.

"What the hell is your problem!"

"You know exactly why I did it." He scoffed.

"I have done nothing but stick up for your pathetic ass." Alex touched her bite and winced.

"Just because we are together does not mean I will not put you in your place sweetheart." Klaus sneered.

"I hope that is your grief talking. Look, can we talk about this later, please feed me your blood I don't want to have hallucinations."

"And why should I?"

"Because you love me Klaus that's why! You claim you love me, and you've been waiting for me for a thousand years, and all I can think of is utter bullshit!"

"Do not test me Alexandra! I love you more than anything."

"Do you?"

"Yes."

"Well, it seems to me you, you prefer your power over me."

Alex stood up and walked over to Klaus. "Please, just tell me the truth, don't let me get hurt."

Klaus stroked her cheek and bit into his wrist and fed her his blood. "I will always love you Alexandra, always."