20~ Awake

"So why Tiger Lily?" I ask the Indian as she squirms like a child trying to avoid bedtime in her tight ropes, I'm sure she can break free if she really tries but she'll need the pirate awake first. 

"It means-,"

"I don't want to know," I cut her off as I lift her chin with my hand so she stares right into my aqua eyes with her resiliant doe ones.  She's got fire. "I'm bored of you're jibberish already," I shug as I walk over to the still unconcious pirate. I get my dagger out of my belt around my waist, where my dark green tunic is tucked into the tiny skirt, and smile mischeviously over at Peter. He watches me like a hawk from his position leaning against the tree with Feilx as I run the tip of the blade across Killians chest and up his neck before digging it into his soft flesh where his Adams apple is.

He jumps awake, startled. 

"Hello darling," I coo as his startled eyes flicker between me, my sharp dagger at his thoat- so tempting just to slice it now- and Peter who is hovering not too far behind me. This wrench had taken me before and I'm sure if he believed I was the right leverage, he will do it again. 

"Thought you would never set foot back here, Hook," Peter says calmly as he paces slowly back and forth in the shadows of the flames behind him making him appear deadlier than the devil himself, "Can't say we missed you," 

"Aye," Hook gulps as I twist my tagger playfully and make him bleed ever so slightly so that he winces. The droplets of thick blood trailing down the sliver blade, wetting my appetite for more, "Missed you too, love" I dig the blade in deeper at his comment. One tiny flick and he'll go plummeting into the underworld.

"Such a shame you can't give the pwetty wring to Emma," I say soppily as I pout and pat his breast pocket to indicate the engagement ring I know he's hiding in there. His face- Oh I wish I had a camera!

"How did you-"

"It doesn't matter!" Peter raises his voice to take control of the situation again, he just doesn't like me playing with my prey.

"For you're crimes against Pan," Felix begins but corrects himself when I snap my head in his direction, lifting a perfect eyebrow of mine whilst glaring at him until I see fear dance in his eyes, "and Charlie," I smile sweetly in thanks- that's more like it, "Pan sentences you to death,"

How exciting! Finally, I can have his head on my wall to throw daggers at when I'm bored. 

"Sorry Captain," Silly Tiger sighs from her bounds.

"Oh shut up you little brat," I snap at her, "You're getting this next so enjoy the show," I beam with a sweet smile and a deranged look in my eye. I can tell from how quiet Peter is that my dominance over the situation is getting him excited. It's gonna be fun tonight!

"Don't be," the pirate pants, "all that matters is that Emma got the wand," 

"Oh, boo hoo," I pull the dagger away from his too temping throat and wipe away a fake tear, "little love bird can't save you now," 

I think I opened my mouth too soon. 

Suddenly, there was a bright white light and a door as a passage to other realms appeared and guess who popped out? Little miss saviour Swan. 

"Bollocks," I curse under my breath. 

"Killian," she cries. Wow! She looks rough with all the bags under her eyes and stuff- couldn't she just settle for the simplier life?

"Emma?" the pirate calls to his love, "What are you doing?" he cries

"What does it look like dumbo? Knitting you a scarf," I snap, "Thought it was a hand you lost not you're eyes!" 

"Run," he shouts to Tiger Lily as he jumps from his loose bonds- might as well let him go now because he's obviously whipped and a lost puppy now so he wouldn't have been a good play toy. Shame. 

The small Indian lady makes a break for it by stomping on Roberts foot and elbowing Jake in the face before I dive over the small distance between us and tackle her to the floor, laying punches into her as if she were my personal punching bag.  Which I suppose she is. 

I can hear Peter fighting with Emma but a quick blast of her fancy pansy magic has him off her and both herself and the pirate are diving back through the portal.

"And I didn't even get a wedding invite," I sigh as Tiger Lily lands a good kick right in my stomach that has me toppling off her, "Did you get an invite?" I ask as I pull her hair so she struggles to get back up. She just screams at me in answer, "Yeah, I'm a bit frustrated at that too," 

Eventually I get bored and 'let her slip through my fingers' as she dashes off into the trees whilst Peter takes me in his strong arms and helps me up from the ground. 

"I fancy hunting her down tomorrow instead," I smile as I kiss Peters cheeks whilst some of the boys go chasing after the long gone Tiger in the trees. 

"Then that is what you can do, my queen," he kisses me back possessively. I love it when he gets jealous. 

A/N:

Yes, I am aware that it is short, but balancing Uni and attempting to have a  social life of a 19 year old should have is exhausting!

Updates will be slow across all of my books for time being, so go check out my other creations to feed your imagination in the mean time. 

This book is nearly finished, as you can tell by the series 6 reference. I feel as though the ending I have in mind is pretty naff but I will be editing and hopefully perfecting this book into how I wish it to go. 

Any ideas on what you think will happen next?

If anyone has any artwork/covers/ banners they would like included in the story, please get in touch- I don't bite ;) and would love to hear from you fellow readers. 

12/06/2018

much love, The author xxx