2~Our Home

The laughter of the boys dancing and fighting between the trees of the camp had me smiling into Peter from my position in his lap, my body atop his knee and my head resting on his shoulder, as we sat one of the handmade chairs the lads like to call a throne. The throne was intricately carved by the boys themselves for Peter. He didn't make them, they did it out of gratitude for him as they view him as their leader and father figure, or their king. We're one big family; Peter, myself and the boys.

Watching the youngest of the boys, Jake who is at the age of six, chasing his older brothers with a sharpened stick until he catches up with them and battles in a fierce stick fight until he disarms his older brother, Robert, and proceeds to hit him with said stick until the older boy yielded with a laugh.

Shifting on Pan's lap I take my head from his shoulder and look up at his chiseled jaw whilst running my fingers through his messy hair as I smile at him, "you taught him well" I whisper as I kiss the underside of his jaw. Smirking at my comment he looks down at me, his forest green eyes burning into my aqua blue ones,

"I think you taught him more than me, love" He rumbles as he kisses my forehead gently before gripping my hips in his rough hands and changing me round so that I straddled his waist causing a giggle to escape my lips before taking my lips with his own in a passionate kiss.

"Peter!" I gasp as he pulls away, both of us panting for air at the intensity of the kiss as he presses his forehead against mine. Stealing a quick peck I can't help the giddy smile that plasters itself onto my face.

"You're mine!" he growls as he stands, my toned legs wrapping around his waist as he carries me to into the tree house from our previous position on the makeshift balcony. Pushing the curtain across the doorway, signalling for the boys to leave us be, he quickly crosses the small room and places me down in the hammock before climbing atop of me and recapturing my lips with his dominant ones as his hands trail my hips and then under the green shirt I'm wearing that belongs to him, "My shirts look good on you" he comments as he takes my right breast in his skillful hand, "but I prefer them off" he grunts as he pulls the fabric over my head, giving him full view of my naked chest to which his eyes grow dark with lust.

"I'm all yours" I whisper as I pull him on top of me into another passionate kiss.

***

Waking up in Peter's arms feels like the safest place in the world. My head tucked neatly away in the crook of his neck allows his cheek to rest upon my head and his arms can trail down my back as I face him with our legs in a tangle beneath the fur blanket that pools at our waist; he must have pulled it over us after I fell asleep. Snuggling deeper into him I can't help the sigh of contentment that escapes me as Peter stirs slightly at my movements. He's controlling, overprotective and possessive, even in his sleep, but there's nothing about him I would change. He's mine as much as I am his.

"I love you." I murmur into his neck as I place a sloppy kiss there, my eyes still closed in contentment.
"Love you too, darling." he whispers back, placing a kiss on my head and began stroking my blonde locks with one of his hands. I would never trade this for anything in the entire world.

Leaning up I gently trail hot wet kisses from the crook of his neck and up his jawline before he lowers his head so I can capture his lips in mine. It's sweet and cute as he begins tracing patterns on my back as I reach up and cup his jaw in my dainty hands. The world evaporating around us as we move together like there's nothing to lose.

"Pan!" We're suddenly interrupted by Felix who storms in and throws the curtain back, causing Peter to roll on top of me possessively so he can hide my naked body from prying eyes as a few other boys linger in the door way.

"What!" Peter snaps, "we're busy," he glared at Felix  who only raises a brow
"Well I can see that," he smirks as he winks at me, causing a growl to seep from Peter above me. The vibrations from his chest into my own doing nothing to help the situation at all. I just smile back at the boy, not even embarrassed, and my face is barely visible past Peters arm and the side of the hammock that were slightly swaying in from the sudden movement.
"You need to see this." Felix continues unphased by Pan, some of the younger boys having scurried off at his antics, "Both of you." he directs at me this time
"Right," Peter sighs as he drops his forehead onto mine, "this better be good" giving the other boy his que to leave; at least he pulled the curtain shut as he left.

Both of us give a small chuckle as Peter gives me a quick peck on the lips before we roll out the hammock and pull on some clothes. Myself choosing one of Peters dark green shirts again and my small black skirt whilst going barefoot as always.

"Ready love?" he whispers into my ear as he appears behind me and wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my neck, surly leaving a mark along with his others against my pale skin.
"Uhmm," I moan as I lean into him and crane my neck so he has better access with his lips . His hands doing wonders as they snake beneath my skirt.