17~ Secrets Shouldn't Be Spoken

Returning to Storybrooke was, eventful, to say the least. 

As we all squeezed into Emma's bright yellow bug and chugged our way down the road and over the town line, Peter never once let go of my hand or released his only daughter from his grasp- I've missed his possessiveness even the way he glares at me when I've upset him is something that has me snuggling further into his side to be closer to him. His echoing heart beat a constant reminder that he's right here with me and not a distant memory that's been hidden away in the depths of my mad mind. 

Eventually, Emma brings the stuttering car to a halt just outside of the police station where we all scramble out- Peter still never letting me wander far; not that I want to. Smiling back at my love, I gently reach out for my little girl who's snuggled up in his arms- where she belongs.  After glaring at Peter sternly at his original hesitance to hand over our daughter, he eventually does. She scrunches up her nose slightly in protest to the movement as she settles back down once she's in my arms and I'm rocking her gently. 

"Our little fighter," I smile as Peter snakes his arms around my waist and guides us inside after the others. 

"Just like her mother, full of fire," he smirks as he kisses my temple. 

"I hope not," I whisper as I gaze down at her. Females in my blood line, are know to be deadly and contain uncontrollable power that often brings thousands of people to their knees if not controlled. We are often killed and hunted if our existence is revealed. Being the last had it's consequences for myself, but if Sophie posses even half of my power, she'll be running her entire life if she doesn't live somewhere as secluded as Neverland; a prison and a sanctuary. 

I'm interrupted when David clears his throat from the other side of the small office where Snow stands beside him sceptically. On their other side is Emma and Killian, whilst Henry has sunk off towards the diner. Regina also leaning against the far wall as they all watch us as if we would tear their throats out like rabid animals... actually that doesn't sound like a bad idea. 

 If I get Emma first, then taking David out would be an easy second...

"Not yet darling," Peter whispers in my ear, his breath tickling the nape of my neck.  His train of though obviously following mine.

Maybe if I strangled Regina and used her corpse as a battering ram to take out-

"That spell he put on you had us looking for a pigment of our imagination," Regina chuffs unhappily as she finishes examining her manicured nails, "we thought he was mad- more than what he already is- because we were chasing a ghost," she tuts as she puckers her lips unhappily and raises a plucked brow at me. 

"Well I'm sure you're ecstatic that I'm back," I sarcastically say, "where's the party for my return? In you're dungeon with the dragon," I sneer as I give her my deadly smirk. Defiantly killing her first; Emma can get an extra second to breathe, I'm feeling generous. 

"Shall I show you?," She snaps back

"Oh, please do," I take a threatening step forward but Peters hold tightens painfully on my waist, "Why don't I just snap you're neck now, then I don't have to listen to you're droning on any longer princess," She takes the bait and stands to her full height and moves towards me, Peter grabbing Sophie from my arms and holding me even tighter in his vice like grip. 

"Princess?" She smirks, "I'm a queen," 

"No," I sneer, "I'm A Queen," I watch as I see fear strike deep in her eyes. Good! With the boiling of my magic clawing at my skin to be released after being pent up for so long means I could make it look like an accident with a quick burst of power.