11~Lost Girl

Walking through the vicious forest with my hand tightly clasped inside Peters, I could feel my magic simmering under my skin; eventually having returned to its full strength after the decades of wearing the bracelet and drawing raw power from the island herself. Except this time it feels different.

It feels stronger but more unpredictable. More pure, yet so much more violent and deadly.
"You're thinking," Peter chuckles worriedly as he notices the deep frown on my forehead, stopping us in our tracks as he turns me to face him with his hands resting gently upon my shoulders. "What is it love?" His eyes darting across my entire body to see if I'm injured. 

"I'm fine," I giggle as I pull him in for a hug; his arms holding me to him protectively, "it's just..." I sigh as I take a deep breath of him in as he pulls away to face me, the unique smell of him calming me slightly.
"There's always something," he says as he worriedly strokes a blond lock of hair out of my face and tucks it loosely behind my ear.
"It's my magic," I sigh as I lean my head on his chest.
"I know," he says quietly as he kisses the top of my head, "I can feel it too." his own worry seeping slightly into his voice, "you know last time you felt like this..." he trails of with a smirk and raise of his perfect eyebrow; eyes gleaming with wicked happiness as I look up at him.

My mouth hits the floor and I feel my eyes widening in shock, "But how?" I gasp, a smile gracing my lips as Peter pull me in for another hug, this time picking me up off my feet and spinning us around in a circle.

Placing me gently back on my booted feet he kisses me passionately with the moon shining down on us; the light dancing in our hair as Peter pushes me against a tree and cadges me in with his arms against the trunk on either side of my head.
"Cora's preservation spell and the bracelet have worked their magic on you love. You didn't age nor change. Yet here, in Neverland, you can," he smirks at me as he leans down and pecks my nose, "even if you are immortal," taking my lips once again in a sweet kiss.

Slowly pulling away he looks at me as if I'm is everything.

His love; his true love.

"You mean the world to me Charlotte," he possessively says as he takes my face in his hands, "and you're mine!"

Smiling up at him I just look at his face. How I managed to live without looking upon him for so long when I was stuck on that ship is beyond me. The man in front of me is my universe and most importantly, my family.

"Love you too," I smirk as I lean up to peck his nose before pushing out his hold and begin walking down the small path we were previously heading down.
"You coming?" I smile as he jogs to catch up with me and we disappear into the trees to find ourselves a 'saviour'.

***

I watch from my position in the tree above Peter as he wakes Emma, the apparent 'saviour', and guides her over to the tree where he stands in wait like a predator.

"You hear that too?" He asks casually as Emma spins around quickly with her sword drawn and pointed at Peter. Like that's gonna do anything! I have to hold back my cackle at her reaction, he's not that scary.
"You're Emma, right?" Discreetly Peter glances upwards to make sure I'm still up here, "I wonder why they can't hear the crying," he ponders as he waits for the adult in front of him to ask the question he's been waiting for.
"Who are you?" She asks, her sword still drawn cautiously.
"Oh, did I forget to mention?" He cheekily smiles, gosh I love his smile, "I'm Peter, Peter Pan"

The older woman somewhat pins my Peter to a nearby tree and holds her sword up to his throat.
No one touches my Peter! No one but me!
"Where's Henry?!"she demands
"You've got fire" he compliments, "I like fire. But I prefer it-"
"On me" I finish as I land from my position previously in the groaning tree behind them, forcing her to turn quickly and release Peter. Good.