Chapter 18

OKAY SO YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING AMAZING FOR GETTING THE LAST CHAPTER OVER 1,5K COMMENTS I SERIOUSLY CRIED FOR HAPPINESS! YOU'RE THE BEST! SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DONT STOP COMMENTING BECAUSE I ABSOLUTELY LOVE GOING THROUGH YOUR COMMENTS THROUGHOUT THE CHAPTER EVERY DAY! I LITERALLY READ EVERY SINGLE ONE AND REPLY TO SOME OF YOU :D

SO CONTINUE LEAVING COMMENTS EVEN ON THE STUPIDEST THINGS BECAUSE THEY MAKE ME SMILE AND MOTIVATE ME TO CONTINUE WRITING MORE

ALSO, I WILL BE DEDICATING EACH CHAPTER TO SOMEONE I'VE SEEN COMMENTING A LOT ON THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER! SO THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO @candyflossnarry :)

(OH, AND WAS I THE ONLY ONE WHO DIED WHEN NIALL GRABBED HIS DICK DURING HIS SOLO IN BETTER THAN WORDS??????)

-----

Rey's POV

"Niall?", I asked after he pulled away again from roughly kissing me against the door.

"Yeah?", he breathed against my lips, eyes glimmering and red lips.

"I'm really cold right now."

"Okay let's go inside."

I smiled and he smiled back, lacing his fingers with mine as soon as we entered the bar.

"So this means that I can change my relationship status on Facebook?", he asked jokingly as we turned the corner.

I rolled my eyes and smiled. Every head at the table turned to us and I could see their eyes drift to our intertwined hands.

"So are you guys like a thing now?", Jake asked and I bit my lip, nodding.

"YASSSS BITCH!", he yelled, standing up and almost knocking over a pint. Then he turned to Katherine.

"You and that bitch Amy owe me fifty bucks!"

"You bet on us?", I asked, attempting to sit down but Niall stopped me so he would take the place next to Luke, since Justin and Soph took his previous seat.

Niall then gripped into my hips and pulled me onto his lap, making me lean against his chest.

"Ugh, great, this place is full of couples. Is everyone here in a relationship?", Jake groaned and I realized Zayn and Liam still weren't back.

"I'm single.", Calum said and Jake turned to him.

"You gay?"

"Nah.", Calum laughed and Jake sighed, returning to his beer.

"Just for me though.", Michael interjected and placed an arm around his shoulder.

Malum feels

Jesus Christ

The food came three minutes later and I couldn't even eat properly because of the butterflies in my stomach. So after half a hamburger and ten fries I shoved my plate towards Jake, who looked at me like a child on Christmas.

"I love you babe, marry me.", he said as he stuffed his face full.

"Of course.", I laughed and felt Niall pat my thigh to remind me that he was still there.

I smiled and leaned against his chest, nuzzling my nose in his neck, breathing in his amazing perfume.

"You're not jealous of a gay man, are you?"

He looked down at me with a serious expression, but not long before a grin spread over his face.

"Jesus you're disgusting.", Jake gagged and Niall showed him his middle finger. I looked back up at the rest of the people around the table, not managing to keep down my smile.