Chapter 15

OVER 700 COMMENTS ON THE LAST CHAPTER??????????? YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST HOLY SHIT I LOVE YOU

---

Okay so basically I know nothing about hockey but Niall, Harry and Liam look so good in jerseys that I just had to use that in the story. So I advance in advance for horrible perceptions and whatnot. I've literally been to one game this season, and I kind of had enough because it was cold and I didn't understand the game. This is fiction, not reality, hence the AU. Also, it's set in 2016 so God knows how the world is then.

Rey's POV

The first week back after Spring Break was really weird; Niall and I didn't really speak unless it was necessary, or just a simple hello and goodbye.

Everything else went back to normal, including Mr. Grey's attraction towards me. It was still making me uncomfortable and this time Niall didn't even bother to interrupt him with some kind of smart-ass comment.

By Thursday I'd had enough. I wanted it to be Friday already, so I could return to my dorm and eat an apple (since that was the only thing I had money for ever since Hawaii). I'd lost about seven pounds from surviving only with apples or feeding from Ryan's occasional pizzas he brought when he came over to Amy's.

We were in front of the building where music class was held, and I was currently waiting for Zayn and Jake to finish their cigarettes.

"I'll see you inside mate." Zayn said and smiled at me, before going to the door and disappearing.

"I'm not in the mood for college today." I mumbled and Jake exhaled the smoke, smiling at me from under his lashes.

"What courses do you have?"

"Got Lit class at noon, then dance rehearsals from three to five, and cheer practice from six to seven."

"Do you wanna ditch today?"

"What?"

"Come on Rey, don't tell me you never ditched before."

"Well...not really."

"You serious? Oh my God."

"Don't laugh at me." I pouted, crossing my arms.

He laughed.

"Seriously, we can ditch today and go to like, Starbucks or something. We can take a cab and spend the day in Manhattan. Also, there's the international hockey finale tonight and I have an extra ticket, since Ryan's a little bitch and he caught a cold in the last minute. So if you want, you can come."

"Okay, I guess? But you're paying the cab."

"Done." he smiled and threw the cigarette on the ground, squishing it with his Vans.

Jake then called a cab and five minutes later we were on our way to Starbucks.

Rey+Jake: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=117606187

"So are we going to be white girls today?" I asked after we ordered our coffees and sat down to a table.

"Basically." He said, getting out his Ray Bans and placing them on his nose.

We sipped on our drinks as we idly chatted about school and his upcoming gig this Sunday.

After that we went window-shopping and he even offered to pay for a movie that was playing and he really wanted to see.

I felt too selfish to have him pay my food, so I kindly denied, saying that I had already eaten breakfast with Amy, even if that was a lie.

This brings back memories