Chapter 17

PLEASE READ (IF YOU USUALLY DON'T)

SO I'M REALLY EXCITED FOR THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE SO FAR IT HAS BEEN MY FAVORITE TO WRITE AND IT HAS SMUT AND FLUFF AND JEALOUS NIALL AND UGH JUST. SO PLEASE VOTE/COMMENT IF YOU LIKE IT OR JUST PRETEND TO BECAUSE PERSONALLY I'M PROUD OF MYSELF AND WORKED HARD AND IT HAS OVER 11,000 WORDS!!! THAT'S LIKE A DOUBLE CHAPTER

IT WOULD MEAN A LOT :D BY THE WAY YOUR INLINE COMMENTS CRACK ME UP AND I READ THEM DAILY :)) EVEN REPLY TO SOME OF THEM

SO THANKS FOR OVER 480 COMMENTS ON THE LAST CHAPTER LET'S TRY AND BEAT IT :) THE MOST COMMENTS A CHAPTER HAS IS 835 IT WOULD MEAN A LOT IF YOU COULD REACH THAT OR EVEN MORE BECAUSE I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU THOUGHT OF THIS CHAPTER :)

SO HAVE A GOOD READ :D

Niall's POV

Rey apparently chose not to comment anything to my statement so I kind of just layed my head on her perfect boobs and closed my eyes, left hand going around her waist.

I fell asleep to the soft sound of her breathing.

When I woke up the next morning, the first thing I realized was that Rey was gone and I had a boner caused by a dirty dream about her. The dream was the continuation of what happened last night.

I jerked off in the bathroom and came from the replaying image of her dropping to her knees in front of me.

I brushed my teeth and pulled a shirt over my head before I ran my hands through my hair and exited the room.

I smiled to myself when I saw her on a chair by the bar with a cereal bowl in front of her. My smile faded however when I noticed Justin across from her, showing off his damn dimples as he told her something that made her giggle.

I want you to giggle at MY jokes

I found it quite weird that he didn't ask how come she was here at the frat house so early and wearing my clothes, or maybe he did but she lied about it. Or he just didn't notice.

I sat down next to her and she turned her head to me, smiling. Her smile made my stomach flip and I tried to mask my fondness by turning to Justin and telling him to give me my breakfast.

Rey shot me a disapproving look because my tone was harsher than intended, but I couldn't help it. He was making her smile and laugh and I felt like I needed to do that, not him.

"So what are you doing today?", he asked her, leaning his elbows against the bar and gazing at her.

Shit what if he wants to hang out with her or something

She'll want to do stuff with him not me

"Uh Niall told me he'd take me driving.", she answered in a soft voice.

"Oh, cool.", he said and didn't even seem to be bothered by that. "Well Zayn asked me to clean the pool because there's a party tonight so I'll see you then?"

She nodded and he leaned over the bar, pressing a kiss to her lips, before he turned around and left the kitchen.

"Didn't he question you about wearing my clothes and being here in the morning?", I asked her once I made sure he couldn't hear us anymore.

She turned to face me on the seat and I couldn't help but notice how tiny she was.

"He did but I told him I crashed with Jake last night."

Her feet literally dangled one foot above the ground, whereas mine were placed on the marble floor.

How come I only notice this now? She's always been smaller than me