Chapter 21

This chapter is dedicated to AurrieEls! Thank you for your nice comments!

AND ALSO, THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO COMMENTS AND TAKES THEIR TIME TO VOTE AND READS EVERY CHAPTER! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! THE LAST CHAPTER REACHED OVER 1,3K COMMENTS WHICH IS AMAZING!

SO THANK YOU (AGAIN) FOR COMMENTING/VOTING/READING AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY! PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE INLINE COMMENTS, EVEN TO THE MOST ABSURD PARAGRAPHS BECAUSE THEY PUT A SMILE ON MY FACE!

Also, what do you guys think about Liam/Sophia? I personally like them together, Sophia is my favorite girlfriend so far (besides Harry) :D

----

Rey's POV

The rest of the week passed by quickly: I went to Chris' graduation with Liam as my date because Niall had a game and then Niall drove my parents to the airport that Friday night.

Once we got back in the car, right after the plane flew over our heads, I sighed, relieved.

"Do you want to get something to eat?", he asked as he put the key in the ignition.

My stomach was empty since last night, when I made myself throw up after that pizza Jake insisted on ordering for everyone.

"Uh, not hungry right actually."

He frowned.

For the past few days I've been throwing up and starving myself and hating myself for it because I just wanted to be skinny again. Just like six years ago.

Relapse was the worst thing ever and I wasn't sure I wanted to recover this time.

"What did you have for lunch?"

"Um. Went to McDonald's. With Maddie."

"Okay then. If you say so.", he said and I was relived because he never really asked questions.

"We going to Eddie's then?", I asked, gripping into my duffle bag, filled with some clothes for the weekend.

He nodded and started the car, pulling out of the parking lot.

We got to the mansion forty minutes later. We could see the car in the driveway, ready for Ann and Mr. Horan to get in.

Niall rang the doorbell and the gates opened, which allowed him to drive inside and park next to their car.

As soon as we got out of the car, the door to the house was being opened, and out came Mr. Horan with two big suitcases.

He greeted his son and proceeded to walk to the car to load it.

Niall and I entered the mansion, to see Ann and Eddie in the hallway. He was clinging to her legs, telling her that he didn't want his mommy to leave.

"We'll be back this Sunday.", she assured him and patted his head, before he told him to go wait for us in the living room so she could talk to Niall.

She fixed her hair as Eddie left, turning to face us and smile.

"So you know the basics, don't feed him after seven and only under a thousand calories, okay? And by the way, about that modeling job, there's a photo shoot for Forever 21, the Summer collection and they're looking for a young looking model. I gave them a few pictures of you from your Instagram and they liked you. There're details on the fridge. I'll talk to you when I get back, but until then, don't bother me."

She finished her small speech by putting on some sunglasses and grabbing her coat from the hanger.

"See you kids."