Chapter 11

Okay so I changed back to the past tense because a lot of people have said they like it better that way.

Rey's POV

Niall pressed me against the wall and kissed me, his fingertips digging into my hips. I pulled away when I was completely out of breath and pushed him back by his shoulders.

"Niall."

"Hm?"

"They're not really-they aren't self harm scars."

"What?"

"They were...I slipped in the bathroom while I was shaving and accidentally cut myself. Nothing serious."

He stared at me, taking a step back.

"Fuck you! I-fuck."

"Why are you even overreacting?", I asked and he ran a hand through his hair.

"You fucking scared me!"

"It's cute when you get really mad and your face turns so red that I can see the vein in your temple. It's rare."

"No! Don't do this."

"Do what?"

"Trying to get your way by calling me cute and stuff."

"I don't get why you're so mad about this Niall! I mean, you cut yourself all the time!"

"Yeah but I-I deserve it, you don't."

I rolled my eyes.

"And don't try to change the subject! I'm still mad."

"No you're not.", I said and smiled up at him, showing my teeth.

"Stop."

I made the goat face and he rolled his eyes.

"You look stupid."

I wriggled my eyebrows and he covered my whole face with his large hand. It was kind of creepy to be honest.

I licked his palm and he pulled his hand away, making a disgusted face, before he pulled me into him and leaned down to kiss me.

"EW!"

I stepped back to see Eddie by the door, holding onto the knob.

"Mummy said that desert is ready.", he informed us before he came to us and tried to push Niall towards the door.

"Alright, alright, I'm going.", Niall laughed and Eddie smiled widely at me, before following his brother inside.

I stared at the closed door, before I sighed and also walked inside.

~~~~

Finally, the last day of 2015 came. And with it also came the last day of me being in the dorm. I was completely clueless about where to stay and my mother told me that she wouldn't pay for me because I caused this myself. So there goes that.

The dean came by around noon, right before Amy and I were preparing to leave the dorm and meet up with the rest of our group.

He reminded me that he was going to check tomorrow night to see if I actually left the dorm, and I assured him that I would be gone by then. Where exactly? I had no idea.

"You should tell the others.", she suggested as we walked towards the frat house. The streets were unusually deserted.

"So they can pity me? I'd rather not."

"No, but maybe you can like, crash at someone's flat."

"And who exactly has a flat?", I ask her.

"Jake has one as far as I know. Maybe you can room with him?"