18. White Noise

Title credits: White Noise by PVRIS

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

•Kellin pov•

It's been a month living with Vic, I haven't heard anything from my father, not that I want too, but it just proves that he's serious about never wanting to see me again. I've been back at school for about a week and a half. Vic let me stay out. I know I have so many absences already. That's alright though I have a reason. I even got called into the principals office because of the absences and I told him all that's happened except for the fact that he threw me out and Vic and the rape things, I told him that as soon as my grandparents return from their vacation in a week I'll be going with them so he didn't press the subject. I know I lied but I didn't have a choice. It's ok it's only a little white lie. Could you imagine if I actually told him, hell he'd fire Vic and tell on me so I can't have that.

I'm spending lunch today with Justin, Chris and Taylor, Zach and Austin aren't here today. I've been trying my hardest to stay happy and so called normal it's getting easier than it was right after. Also I'm trying to spend time with my friends, Vic is okay with me being with my friends he says that it's probably good for me too. Plus it's less suspicious that way. I have to be around people my age. That felt weird for him to say to me. But he said that he meant it in a nice way, I know he knows I'm younger, and we like to ignore that fact. Even though it's hard too when we're in a high school everyday when he's teaching me. But regardless everything is going well so far. Nothing very interesting going on.

Now that it's the end of the day and that it's Friday I get to spend the whole weekend with Vic not worrying about anything. He's taken me on dates here and there. I remember when he took me to the beach just to watch the sunset then we made out and got covered in sand. Then there was another one were he took me to a little diner the next town over and it was very nice. I've also sat in on his band practicing and their really good. He says that they don't have any intentions to peruse it it's just more of a hobby. However I tell him that it'd be a shame to hide all that talent but he insists that he loves teaching more which I find crazy, but whatever. He has to do what he likes more.

I take out my skateboard from my locker and I'm going to the spot we meet up and he said that Jaime is having a party tonight and we're going. His friends were supportive a bit weirded out and worried. But agreed for Vic's sake to not think to much of it. Their all nice to me and I like them their funny and have a good time. I see his car pulling up next to me and we head over to Jaime's.

•Vic pov•

We're at Jaime's party and I've given Kellin permission to have a few glasses of whatever alcohol he wants. I'm trying to make him feel like he's older and that I don't just see him as a kid. That I trust him enough to have a few. Now should he exceed the limit of three, then he'll be in trouble. I know he doesn't like alcohol because of his father. But he said that he's had it before, and isn't worried too much about turning into him, I can already tell he isn't. But he complained to me to let him and that he should be allowed to with me and my friends it makes him fell too young and so I gave in and allowed him no more than three.

We've been here about an hour now. He's already two out of three drinks down. I tell him to slowdown then he does. I leave him to go mingle while quietly observing him from afar. But I have to go to the bathroom do I leave the room to go. But when I come back he's drinking another one I don't know if he's had any in between so I walk up to Tony whose been serving the drinks, Jaime has a bar in his basement and since Tony works part time as a bartender he's always in charge of that. I ask Tony how many he's given Kellin and he tells me three, but he looks like he's had more than that. Maybe it's just cause he can't hold his as well cause of his age or the fact he doesn't have it often I don't know. But I know that Kellin is drunk and I should get him out of here. I know Jaime has a few roommates that he shares this place with but I haven't met them and they're always working so.

I walk up to Kellin and grab is arm and take him upstairs into a room.

"Ooh, What are we doing up here" Kellin asks he's so drunk.

"I had to get you out of the way so you don't hurt yourself or anyone else, Kels" I tell him.

He goes to lay on the bed. I look around the room and it's seems whoever the room belongs to likes astronomy there's constellations all over and telescope and a camera next to a window. I go sit next to my boyfriend who's on the bed. We lay down and cuddle, I'm ok with this. But now he's starting crawl on me.

"No come on not now babe" I say. I know what he wants. He starts kissing my neck. Well if he's trying to turn me on then he's doing a damn Well good job. But I can't give in.

"C'mon KellBell not now" I say dismissing what he's doing. Then he got a look on his face.

"I have an idea" he slurs. Then gets off the bed and walks over to the camera by the window. Then he comes back.

"I knew it you don't love me" He whines.

"No baby that as nothing to do with it. I love you very much, but your drunk and I don't want to take advantage of that. Come on don't make me the bad guy" I say.

We lay down again, and he still kissing me and rubbing his hands all over me. This is so hard.

"Hey Kels how about I just give a little something" I say.

"Like a blowjob?" He says excitedly.

"How about just a handjob" I say. Giving in a bit. He nods. So I start.

I run my hands down his sides, and I start palming him in his jeans. Then I pop the button on his pants and slip my hand and in his boxers and I start rubbing him. I see his face contort into one of pleasure.

After that I lay down next to him and then I see the camera there's a green light on. Fuck it probably on. I get up carefully without waking up Kellin, and go over to it and shut it off and take out the tape and put into my pocket, fuck. Then I go back to laying down with Kellin and think. Only after a couple of hours he gets up and runs to the bathroom.

I follow and him and I see him leaning over the toilet and puking into it. I kneel down next to him and hold his hair back. Once he's done he flushes and sits back. Leaning his back on me and puts his head on my shoulder. I just rub his side in a comforting manner.

"I'm sorry about earlier Vee" he says.

"Don't worry about it love" I say kissing the top of his head.

"I'm still sorry though" he says.

"Do you remember anything?" I ask. He shakes his head. Then he gets up and rinses out his mouth. Then he sits down on my lap this time and his head is again on my shoulder. I wrap my arms around his waist and hold him.

"Well you basically wanted to make a sex tape" I say to him. Then he groans and hides his face in my chest.

"It's alright KellBell" I say.

"No it's not Vic, that's weird, I'm sorry I swear I only had three" he says.

"I know I asked Tony, it's not your fault. I probably should limit it to one or two, at least until your older" I say.

"I hate that it always comes down to my age, Vic you promised me you didn't care about that" he whines.

"Kels this has nothing to do with that, it's about your safety I don't want you to have more than you can handle. It could end up really bad, you know that" I tell him.

"Ok, but can we go home I don't wanna be here anymore" He says. I nod and I pick him up carrying him all the way to the car so we drive home.