6. Secerets

Title credits: Secrets by State Champs

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

•Vic pov•

I don't know what to say. I can't believe that I just admitted to this thing with a student. I could get into so much trouble. But to be honest like he said that the trill and adventure of knowing you can't do something makes you want it more. I do like Kellin, more than I teacher should, I admit. But there's something about him that just get to me. I don't know but as long as this can stay a secret, at least until he graduates in seven months then I'm willing to give it a go.

I have been thinking about this ever since Kellin walked out of my classroom Friday afternoon. Now I'm going to be faced with him again being Monday morning. So I have to keep it together I hope he can too.

I arrive at the school and I head to my classroom. I planned out the lesson for today. They we're supposed to finish the last chapter of the book, so I have a quiz on the book and then we'll start to watch the movie. I think this is fair.

I hear the bell ring signaling class is starting. And I hear the door open and the shuffling of students walking in and sitting at their desks. I noticed that Kellin nor his friends have come in yet. I wait a couple minutes but then I decide to start.

"Good morning class today we'll be starting with a—"

Then the door opened and Kellin, Austin and Taylor walked into class.

"Why are you three late today?" I ask them.

"Well we got stuck in traffic and—"

"That's enough Mr. Quinn, just take your seats" I say. "As I was saying before we got interrupted, that we all should have finished reading, and so we have a quiz on it. Once everyone's finished the quiz I have the movie that we'll be watching for the next few days alright, so let's get down to it"

I pass out the quizzes to each student.

"You have fifteen minutes to complete it, you may start, and don't talk when you finish, please be certitudes of others still working"

I stay at my desk and I put the dvd into the computer and set it up for when they are done. After a few minutes I start to see that some students are done and I see Kellin is but he was looking at me I looked away quickly, but then looked back and he was still looking at me. I gave him a look and he smirked and looked away. I saw him doodle on his quiz, then quickly look at the clock and times up.

"Ok times up everyone pass up your quizzes and I'll come around and collect them, I'll just start the movie too, so the only thing is no talking and no phones ok" I state and I start the movie and go around and collect the quizzes.

"Hey Vic, catch" I hear. Next thing I know something hit the side of my face. I look and see Kellin snicker and kinda laugh. And I saw the paper airplane laying on the floor.

"Kellin" I say sternly and not amused.

"Sorry I thought you'd catch it" He says.

"Detention, later" I say to him.

"Anyway" I say. I picked up Kellin's paper airplane and I got all the quizzes and went back to my desk.