5. Damned If I Do Ya, Damned If I Don't

Title credits: Damned If I Do Ya, Damned If I Don't by All Time Low

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

•Kellin pov•

I have given it a lot of thought, to the kisses I gave to Mr. Fuentes, Vic, as I know that's his first name. I have my ways of finding out. I'm at lunch actually. And I can't focus on anything but him. I think my friends are staring to notice that I'm not paying all that much attention to them. Taylor is talking about something but I have no idea what about.

"Hey dickhead aren't you listening to me" I hear her say to me. And they guys look at me.

"Huh? Oh, yeah" I say quickly.

"Yeah right, anyway. . ." Then she continues on.

Then I notice Matty and his friends leave to cafeteria and head out back. Probably to smoke weed or something, actually that doesn't sound like a bad idea, but I don't think I'm going to do that now I'm actually trying to stay out of detention for once, Vic said that he'd call my dad about it the next time and I can't have that no way. He can't know.

After stopping Austin from starting a food fight, cause like I said I have to stay out of detention and if I get involved in that I'd definitely get one. Then I hear the bell ring so I gather my things and thanked god that Austin didn't go any further. Sure that I was asked why I stopped him, and I simply told them. They seemed shocked, but they don't know what I have to deal with if that were to happen.

I head to my class with Zach and I couldn't focus on math in the least bit. But I already know this so that's good I guess. I have to see Vic after school, I have to talk to him. It's weird but I feel like I tell him anything; I almost let slip everything but didn't. But that's not what I want to talk to him about. I really like him, and I know he like me at least a little, I know he does I saw it in his eyes after we kissed and I have a plan to get him, and I will most definitely be a success; I won't settle for it not to be.

Now that it's the end of the day, and I last bell rings I head to my locker and get the things I need out Austin, Taylor and Chris come up to me, I guess Zach went home.

"What's up guys?" I ask.

"We were going to go to the skatepark wanna come" Austin asks me.

"Sorry but I actually have to get home for once, but I'll go next time alright" I lie to them.

"Whatever dude, see ya" and they walk away from me leaving me to my plan.

I make my way towards Vic's classroom it's on the other side of the building from my locker considering my lockers on the third floor and his room is on the first, with the rest of the English classes. I get there and I peek inside to see if he's in there and he is so I knock on the door, then open it.

"Kellin?" He says.

"Hi Mr. Fuentes" I say cheerily.

"I wasn't aware you had detention today?" He says.

"I don't, I just, uh, wanted to talk, is that ok?" I say.

"Yeah sure Kellin no problem, I what can I help you with" he asks. Oh there's many ways he could help me. But let's forget that for now.