13. When I Get Home You're So Dead

Title credits: When I Get Home You're so Dead by Mayday Parade

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

•Kellin pov•

It's almost Christmas now and I'm currently at Vic's, tomorrow is the last day of school before break and I'm so excited to not have to be back there for a couple weeks. I get to spend it with Vic and that's what's going to make this more perfect. Vic and I have been decorating his place for the last few days. It's nice to spend time with him doing things like that.

When Vic walks in from the store puts the bags down and sits down on the couch next to me. He wraps is arms around me and kisses my cheek.

"How about I cook us some dinner then I need to ask you something" Vic says.

"Ok no problem" I say.

The goes off into the kitchen to cook whatever he bought. I wonder what it is he's going to ask me? Oh no what if it's something bad? But what if it's something good? How could it be good? I can't think about this now, I try and put my focus back on the tv and the show I was watching.

"It's ready love" I hear him say from the kitchen. I get up and walk over to him. I notice that he made spaghetti and has a couple wine glasses out.

"Uh, Vic you know I'm still to young to drink wine right?" I say. Not that I really care.

"I know, but it's ok it's only going to be this one time for now" he says. We sit down and start eating.

"So what's the occasion?" I say after a few minutes.

"What I can't make you dinner, without it being an occasion" he says. I blush.

"Ok there is a reason, that I did this" he says.

"Ok..." I say.

"Kellin—"

Ring ring

That's my phone, but who could it be—looking at the id, ugh.

"Hello father" I say shyly into the phone.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!!" He shouts.

"I'm—I'm"

"YOU REALIZE YOU'VE BEEN GONE A FUCKING MONTH!! NOW I DON'T GIVE TWO FUCKS BUT I UNFORTUNATELY HAVE TOO! SO GET YOUR SCWANY FAGGOT ASS BACK HERE NOW!!" He yells and hangs up.

Now I'm shaking and freaking, cause of what happened last time I was there.

"Babe, you ok" I hear vic say. I sorta zoned out. I just nod.

"That was your father right" he says.

"Mhm" I hum.

"I'm not letting you go back after what happened last time" he say wrapping his arms around me.

I forget about the food and I move from his arms and I get up and hard to the door. I have to go or else it'll be worse.

"Where are you going" he asks. I stand there at the door starring at it.

"I have to go back" I say quietly.

"I won't let you" He says coming over to me.

"Vic I have to" I sigh.

"Alright lets go" He says. I know it's against his better judgement to let me go. I know that. He gets his keys and we go out to his car.

We got into the car and he started driving, but there's one thing on my mind.