Concert Pt. 3

Elly's P.O.V
I am very scared to go down there because this is basically like a competition with Audrey to see who is more Instagram famous. The boys were ready to go out when David comes up to me and Audrey.
"Okay, so you have to take a picture with a fan on your phone so that way I know you won't be lying about your numbers." David explains.
I walk over towards Jack and see that he notices me walking towards him. He starts to smile and was about to say something to me when Audrey starts to sprint towards him and talks to him. I roll my eyes and go over and talk to Corbyn.
"Hey what's up Elly?" he asked.
"Nothing." I respond.
"Come on, I can sense something is wrong." He replies.
"David is having me and Audrey "battle" to see who is going to be in the show ." I answer.
"What? Why?" he ask.
"He said something about how it can help the sales for the next few shows go up more and because he doesn't believe that I actually have over 10 million fans on Instagram." I explain.
"Wow." Corbyn said.
"Yea, plus whoever "wins" gets to announce the shows and the other person has to do merch or backstage," I replied, "to be honest, I hope I win because I don't want to do backstage because it is stressful plus being on stage and announcing would be pretty fun."
"I hope too because I can't stand Audrey sometimes." He said.
"Yea, same." I said.
"Well let's go" Corbyn yells.
We all walk out onto the floor and start to scramble freely. A few people have already come up and asked to take pictures with me. I love meeting my fans especially because I don't get to see them only if I was out and they recognized me. I was talking a picture with a girl when all of a sudden I hear Audrey yell, "Guys come over here to take a picture with me: Audrey!"
"Who are you?" I hear someone yell back making me laugh a little bit.
Audrey starts to get angry and walks away. I continue to take more pictures with fans when I feel someone tap me on my shoulder. It's Jack.
"Oh my gosh, it's Elly! Can I take a picture with you?" he ask acting like a fan girl.
"Of course you can." I laugh.
He has Zach take the picture of us hugging and takes another picture of us holding hands and him kissing my cheek.
"Oh my gosh thank you so much Elly!" He yells.
"No problem." I giggle.
"Can I have one more hug?" He ask.
"Sure." I respond.
I give him a hug and he pulls me in very tight. I start to feel something I don't know what it is though. We both pull away after a while and go off and take some more pictures with fans. One girl comes up to me and ask to take a few pictures with me.
"Hi Elly!" She said.
"Hi," I said giving her a hug, "what your name?"
"I'm Kayla." She answered.
"I love your name." I said genuinely.
"Thank you so much." She responded.
We take a few pictures then we talk for a little bit.  She is a really nice girl and also very funny.
"What's your instagram?" I ask her.
"Oh umm @jackherron245" she answered.
"No I mean your personal account." I tell her.
"Wait really?!" She said getting very excited.
"Yea how am I suppose to tag you in this picture." I answered.
She starts to get very excited and almost starts crying.
"It's @kayla_johnson" she said.
I find her account and press follow and see her get the notification on her phone.
"I can't believe this is happening to me." She screamed.
I give her another hug and tell her to DM me anytime if she ever wants to talk to me.
"Also I might be stalking your account later so be expecting me to like some of your pictures." I said.
"First you follow me and now you are going to stalk my account, I can't believe this is happening." She said.
We take one last picture before we part ways. I continue to walk around and see Jack and wave at him. He notices me and has a giant smile on his face and waves back at me. He has a really cute smile. Snap out of it, Elly. What's going on with you lately. You were going to walk back when another fan walks up to you and takes a picture with you.
"Hey Elly, I have a question?" She ask.
"Yea, what's up?" I respond.
"Are you and Jack dating?" She ask.
"Oh us? No we are just friends." I answer.
"Oh no, is he dating that Audrey girl?" She questions.
"No, Jack is single as a Pringle." I laugh.
"Oh okay. To be honest you guys would make a cuter couple than the two of them." She answers.
"Why do you think me and Jack are dating?" I ask.
"Oh because of how you guys were earlier hugging and kissing." She replied.
"Oh that, we were just taking a fan picture because he was pretending to be a fan girl." I answered.
"I see, but still you guy would be a better couple than him and that Audrey girl." She said.
We talk for a few more minutes when I hear David call for us to come back and conclude the concert.
Time to see who has "won"