Concert pt. 1

Elly POV

The concert is about to start and the boys are doing their meet and greet with people. I just stand to the side watching the boys hug their fans and supporters. I see Audrey with her dad talking about something, but it was just something about tour and afterwards. I sit on my phone and scroll through Instagram for a while. I get bored and see they only have a few more people left in line. They get to this one girl and she seems like a big fan girl. I can tell that she really likes Jack because she gave him a lot of gifts and stuff. I just smile to see the success these boys have. Jack gives her another hug and thanks her for everything. She gives the rest of the boys hugs and takes a picture with them. Before that, Zach and Jack switch spots so he can be next to the girl. She starts to turn red when Jack does that to stand next to her. Once they take the picture, she gives him one last hug and walks off. I realize she is the last girl and we all walk up to them.

"Okay guys concert is in 20 minutes." David said.

"Okay, we'll go get ready." they reply.

We start to walkover to the backstage area so they can start. They have one of the extra stage crew members taking care of merch right now so I can say good luck to the boys and stuff. I see Audrey talking to Jack about something and she looks upset. I decide to eavesdrop their conversation.

"So you like that girl don't you, huh?" she ask sassily to him.

"What are you talking about?" he questions.

That is all I heard until Daniel calls me over.

"Hey Elly," he yells, "I need help!"

"Okay." I respond.

I walk over to him to see he is fine.

"What do you need?" I ask.

"A hug before I go on stage." he ask.

"Go ask the teddy bear for one." I tell him.

"But the teddy bear is at home." he cries.

"Oh well." I laugh.

"Your being a bully." he said acting as an eight year old.

I laugh at his childish action and decide to just give him a hug.

"Are you happy now?" I ask sarcastically.

"Yes," he respond, "very happy."

I roll my eyes at his comment.

"Well good luck at this concert." I tell him.

"Thanks." he said smiling.

"Well I got to go say good luck to everyone else." I said.

"But I thought you were only giving me the good luck." he pouts.

"I have enough luck for everyone." I tell him.

He laughs and rolls his eyes as I walk away and go towards Corbyn.

"Hey Bean!" I said.

"Hey Elly." he replies.

"Well good luck at your concert." I said.

"Aww thanks, I'm going to need it." he responds.

"You guys will do fine." I tell him.

"Thanks." he said.

I give him a quick hug and he walks off. I give Zach and Jonah a hug as well and wishing them good luck during the concert. I start to look for Jack and spot him.

"Hey Jack." I yell.

He turns around and sees me.

"Oh hey Elly." he smiles.

"I just wanted to say good luck to you guys," I said, "I have to do merch on the side so I'll have a decent view of you guys."

"Okay," he said, "that'll be fine."

"Well, good luck." I said.

I give him a hug and this was different. He pulls me closer and tighter to him. I didn't want to let go for some reason, but I had to because I heard David calling Jack. He pulls away from the hug.

"I have to go now." he said.

"So do I." I respond.

"Good luck." I said on last time to him.

"Thanks." he said.

I walk off to the merch booth and then the lights go down.

Hey guys so I decide to just do a bunch of small chapters instead of a very long chapter because it actually takes me about an hour or two to write about a thousand words. I'm sorry if you guys are upset about it, but this means daily updates. Love you guys very much!

-Lyssie