Pain

Elly POV

I sit down and just wait for the boys to come back. I don't know why Audrey would do that. I mean, it isn't like me and him are dating or anything, so I guess they both have the right to like each other. I just got upset cause I kind of like Jack, but I guess he doesn't like me. I didn't start to think much of it after. I start to hear Daniel say something to the crowd.

"That's the concert Chicago, we had an amazing performance with you guys. We love you all!" I hear them yell.

The fans start to go crazy, when the lights went out on stage and the boys come to the back. I decide to not say anything about it, but I did decide to stop talking to Jack for a while just because I would be reminded of the situation and just become more hurt and everything.

"Ohh hey Elly, I was looking for you, where did you go?" Audrey ask, pretending that nothing just happened between her and Jack.

"Oh, I was getting a headache with the loud music and chose to just come back here." I explain.

I look over at Jack and he just looks down and avoids eye contact with me, what a jerk.

"Well, we have to go home now guys. See you tomorrow." I said.

"Okay, bye Elly and Audrey." They said waving goodbye.

We walk out and get to Audrey's car. Since she is driving, I just look at my phone and play a few games, when I get a message from Daniel.

Danny🙈: What's wrong?

Me: Nothing, why?

Danny🙈:You are first of all lying, and you left early and didn't ask what the plan for tomorrow is, which means you don't want to hang out with us so I feel like something is wrong?

Me: I saw Jack kiss Audrey (don't tell him though)

Danny🙈:Wtf?!

Danny🙈:Why?

Me: I don't know but I just don't want to be around him.

Danny🙈:That's okay.....

Danny🙈: I hope you feel better and we get to meet again

Me: Me too

Danny🙈:I'll FaceTime you tomorrow. Okay?

Me: K, Danny

Danny🙈: Okay, night.

We finally get to her house and I grab all my stuff from her room.

"Where are you going," she ask, "your parents aren't coming back til tomorrow night?"

"Yea, well I just want to go home that's why." I said and left.

I go back to my house and see the lights are on. I come inside to see my parents looking at me in disappointment.

"Where were you?" My mom ask.

"I went to the concert." I said.

"We told you that you weren't suppose to go to the concert." She said.

"Well guess what? I'm almost 18 so you can't control me forever." I yell.

"Well, want to know something, since you are 18 and almost an "adult" you can move out now." She yells back.

"Seriously?! Wow such great parents." I yell going upstairs into my room.

I pack a majority of my stuff and necessities into my backpack and leave. I didn't know where to go, so I call Daniel. No response, I didn't want to go to Audrey's nor did I want to call Jack. I guess the only person left is Corbyn. I call him hoping for an answer.

"Hello?" He ask.

"Hey Corbyn." I stutter.

"Are you okay?" He ask getting startled.

"My parents just kicked me out." I explain.

"What?! Why?" He ask yelling a little bit.

"Well, it's a long story." I said.

"Do you want to come over?" He suggests.

"Sure, where are you guys staying at?" I ask.

"I'll text you the address, and I'll meet you in the lobby." He explains.

"Okay, thanks." I said.

I call an uber and he sends me the address. I'm glad my parents didn't get access into my bank account. My brother made me a bank account since I am only 17 because I was starting to get paid on Instagram and I knew they would start to use that money for themselves, so I just kept it a secret from them. I see the uber driver and tell him the address.

Skip the drive

I finally get to the hotel and walk in and see a sleepy Corbyn. I get to him and start crying because of everything. He leads me to his hotel room and see he has two beds, but nobody else there.

"I get the hotel room alone this trip. Since we are staying here for two days, we got a hotel room. Zach and Daniel are sharing a room and Jonah and Jack are sharing a room. That leaves me to get a room alone." He explains.

I chuckle a bit at his explanation.

"You can set your stuff down on the other bed." He said patting it down.

I nod and walk over and place my stuff down. I go through my bag to grab some pajamas.

"I'm going to change real quickly and then tell you everything." I tell Corbyn.

"Okay." He responds.

I walk into the bathroom and change into some shorts and a t shirt while putting my hair into a messy bun. I walk out into the room and see Corbyn is some short without a shirt. I go over and sit on my bed, while he sits in his.

"Okay explain to me EVERYTHING" he said.