Pre Concert

Elly POV

I get up from the bed and then wake Corbyn up. He gets up and grabs his stuff for the concert. I grab my phone and a sweatshirt.

"Hey guys we are going to enter the venue now." David yells.

We all get our stuff and get off the bus.

"Thanks Bill!" I tell him as I pass him.

"No problem Elly." he replies.

We all get off the bus and all the fans are yelling and screaming. The boys go off and give them hugs and takes some pictures with the fans. I just go straight ahead to the entrance of the venue until I heard someone call me.

"Oh my gosh," I hear someone scream, "it's Elly!"

I look over and smile and wave at them.

"Can we get a picture?" they ask.

"Sure." I tell them.

I go and take a picture with them and give them a hug and they start crying.

"It was so nice to meet you guys." I said.

"I can't believe I met you." they reply.

"I'll see you guys inside." I respond and start to walk back to the entrance.

I see the boys are back and we all walk back to the place. Daniel comes over to me and nudges me a bit smiling.

"What?" I said.

"Are you trying to make Jack jealous with Corbyn?" he ask.

"First of all no, me and Corbyn are literally just friends and second of all, even if I was Audrey likes him if you can't tell." I respond.

"First of all, okay and second of all, he doesn't like Audrey." he said.

"Oh well." I respond.

We finally get to the area and the boys go off to get ready while I was with Audrey for a few minutes while David was showing the boys where to go.

"Why were you talking pictures with fans when your irrelevant?" she ask sassily.

"Why were you?" I ask.

"Because I have about 592K followers," she smirks, "while you only have about 6K I believe."

"Well your not the only one with secrets." I respond.

"What?" she said.

I pull up my Instagram, but not my private one where she follows. I pull up my Instagram which has 16 million followers and show it to her. I actually surprise that she never found out about it. Her facial expression of course changed and her eyeballs start to get bigger.

"What?!"she said surprisingly.

"Yea," I reply, "this is my account."

"But how?"she ask.

"I don't know, but you shouldn't just assume." I reply.

I walk off leaving her in awe, I see David and ask him where I am going to set up the merch and stuff.

"You can set it up right over there." he said pointing to a spot right by the stage.

"Okay." I respond.

I set up the shirts and hats and everything. The concert is about to start and I see Jack. I decide to go talk to him.

"Hey." I said.

"Oh hey." he responds.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"Not really," he responds, "I mean we haven't been talking for a while."

"I'm sorry." I apologize.

"I mean you have been hanging out with Corbyn so much you guys are probably dating." he mumbles.

He thinks I didn't hear him say that last line though.

"I have to go." he said walking away.

I go after him and pull him into a hug.

"Look me and Corbyn are just friends. I don't like him and he doesn't like me, but only as friends." I whisper to him.

"I'm sorry for assuming things." he whispers back and hugs back.

"It's fine. It's partly my fault for not talking to you for a while." I reply.

We stay in a hug for a while and then we pull away.

"Hey, I was wondering that since I get the free room today. Would you like to watch a movie with me later?" he ask.

"I would love to," I smile, " you should get ready for the concert now.

"Oh okay." he smiles.

"Good luck tonight." he said.

"Thanks." he responds walking away.

"I've got you here." he mumbles.