Unexpected

Elly POV

I start to wake up a bit and I'm still in Corbyn's grip. I want to get out of his arms, but I feel that I shouldn't. I shift my body a little bit, but it caused Corbyn to wake up. I pretend to fall back asleep, but he doesn't buy it and starts to tickle me.

"I....can't.....breathe." I said when I was't laughing.

He stops tickling me after a minute and I take a second to catch my breathe. I playfully hit him and he laughs at me about it. He gets out of bed and wakes over to the bathroom. I check my phone to see my mom has been trying to call me and text me. I didn't want to type everything out to her, so I call her. After three rings, she answers.

"Elly wh-" she said.

"No," I interrupt her, "you are going to listen me now. I have always been a good child, I have gotten straight A's since I was born and you never let me have a decent social life. I could only have one friend, Audrey, mainly because she was my neighbor. You never gave me freedom or anything, but to just be a smart girl. Guess what? I don't want to be a doctor or lawyer like you want me to be. Just because you couldn't become one doesn't me I want to. I want to do writing or modeling, but you said it would be a waste of time. The one day I develop another friend you want me to push them off because what, they are going to be a distraction to me in the future. I don't care if you think that because it's my life. I am not coming home, I am leaving you and dad."

"Seriously Elly," she laughs, "you don't have any money, but your $200. You think you will live with that much money. Just come home and do your SAT Prep book."

"Your not the only one with secret." I said.

"What?" she questions.

"I'm turning 18 in a few days, when I turn 18 ask Isaac to explain everything," I said, "for once, you might actually care about me."

I couldn't talk to her any longer, so I hang up the phone on her and cutting her off. She calls a few more times, but I just ignore them. I start to cry for what I said to her, I just couldn't live with her and dad anymore because of this. I call Isaac and explain to him what happened between me and mom. I told him how I'm probably going to move to California with the boys when they finish tour. He is fine with it and promised not to tell mom or dad. I look up from my phone to see Corbyn changed into an orange shirt and ripped black jeans with a confused look on his face.

"Are you okay?" he ask walking over to me.

"Yea, just got into an argument with my mom about yesterday." I explain.

I start to tear up a little bit and he pulls me into a hug.

"It's going to be fine," he said, "you can start a new life in California without having to worry about your parents."

I start to calm down.

"Thanks Corbyn." I said.

"Your welcome." he responds giving me a kiss on the forehead.

We sit in the hug for a while until he tells me something.

"Elly, I just want to let you know this now to avoid anything, but I only like you as a friend. Not that you wouldn't be a good girlfriend, it's just that I can only picture us as friends and nothing more." he explains.

"Okay," I sigh in relief, "I'm glad you feel the same way.

We talk for a while until.

"Elly?!" I hear a familiar voice say.

We look over and see Daniel, Jack, Zach, and Jonah staring at us surprised, well except for Jack who looks like he was upset at Corbyn.

"Heyyy.... ggguuuyyys." I stutter