Knowing More

Elly POV

We get into the backstage area because Carl is managing it and he knows about us being allowed backstage. We get there and see Daniel getting his cello ready.

"Oh my gosh! I can't wait to hear you play the cello." Audrey said to Daniel.

"Thanks, hope you like it." he responds to her.

Audrey is such a big fan girl. I see Jack and walk over to him.

"Hey Elly." he said.

"You did so good." I compliment.

"Thanks." he said starting to blush a little bit.

I chuckle a little bit that he was blushing.

"What song are you going to sing?" I ask.

"I'm going to sing "Say You Won't Let Go" first, and then I'm going to sing "Liar" and song that I wrote" he explains.

"That will be cool," I said, "can't wait to hear the song you wrote."

"I hope you like it." he said.

"Don't worry I most likely will." I chuckle.

We continue to talk for a while and learn some more about each other until someone came over to Jack and tells him he is up next.

"Well I have to go." he said.

"Well good luck, I'll probably stay here with Audrey on the side." I tell him.

"Okay." he said.

We walk over and he gets his guitar and starts to get nervous.

"Don't worry," I respond, "you'll do fine."

"Thanks." he said giving me a hug.

I pull away,so he can get on stage. He takes on last deep breathe and walks on stage.

"Hey Chicago, I'm going to sing a song that you probably know, so sing along if you know it." He said.

He sits down in the stool and strums a chord on his guitar and starts singing. He looks over at me and smiles. I smile back at him and he continues to sing. I see Corbyn come over next to me and watches Jack with me.

"He is really good." I said.

"Yea." Corbyn responds.

"I wonder why he got nervous." I said.

"Jack getting nervous, is like me not taking a nap," he said, "not going to happen."

"Really, before he went on stage, he was getting nervous." I said.

"Ohhh," he said, "don't tell him I told you, but he only gets nervous when he is tyring to impress someone."

I am getting very confused on who he is trying to impress, then I realize he got extremely happy when I got to the concert, so I wonder now who he is trying to impress (sarcastic). After Jack finishes his songs, he comes off and then Corbyn goes on. He puts his guitar away and walks over to me.

"What did you think?" He ask.

"Impressive. You were really good." I compliment him.

"Thanks, that means a lot." He said.

I just start to smile at his comment.

"You have a pretty smile." He said.

"Thanks." I chuckle.

"Did I say-" he said.

"That I have pretty smile out loud? Yes you did but thank you." I laugh.

He starts to blush at the fact that I took his compliment. We stood there for a few more seconds when Daniels calls us over to him. It is all of the boys except Corbyn and then me and Audrey. We all talk there as a group since Daniel I guess saw the awkward kinda moment me and Jack were having. A man, most likely the stage director, comes over to us and starts talking to the boys.

"After Corbyn finishes his performance, then you guys are going to go out into the crowd and do your normal routine, right?"

"Yup, we got it." Jonah agrees.

"Okay, about 3 more minutes." The guy said.

"Are you guys going to stay here or go over there?" Zach ask.

"Probably out there I mean we will just walk around the thing look at some the merch and stuff." Audrey said.

"You guys should look for our Easter eggs." Jonah exclaims.

"Oh yea, you should." Zach agrees.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Before the concert starts we place our signature in a random spot in the venue and if someone finds it, then we lose." Jack explains.

"How will you know if you lost?" I ask.

"We have one security guard in the area know where the signature is and they will see if they see anyone find it." Daniel responds.

"Okay, want to make that a competition Audrey on who every finds the most and takes a picture of it" I ask.

"Winner gets the good bed?" She said.

"Deal." I respond.

The boys look at us in confusion and were about to aks when Corbyn comes off stage. They all get up so they can go to the stage. Me and Audrey get up so we can go to the front.

"See you later, Jake." I said.

"See you later, Elly." He replies.

Me and Audrey exit and wave at Carl and he gives us a subtle nod. We see the boys explaining to everyone and then they come down. I start to look around for their signatures when I got over to the merch area and see Zach's signature on the collar of one of the shirts on display. I already have one. I see Zach notice it and I look over at him and he starts to "cry" it was really funny. I keep walking around when I jolt a little bit to see Daniel.

"Don't do that." I yell at him nudging him a bit.

"Fine, I won't tell you where Jack's is."he replies.

"Wait, tell me please." I said.

"Fine it is over there behind one the post." He said.

"Thanks Danny." I laugh.

"Just so I won't lose." He said.

I walk over there and my stomach drops...

Cliffhanger sorry but I'm tired and I'm going to pretend to be wrapping this up, but in reality I'm going to finish it because only true readers read everything the author writes.

I see Jack and Audrey kiss. I didn't want to draw attention to them because it would cause Audrey to get hate, social media, just a lot of chaos. I didn't want to bring it up and I just walk back to the backstage.

"Hey where is your friend?" Carl ask.

"She's over there I'm just tired, so I'm going to hang out in the back," I explain, "you know what she looks like right?"

"Yea, her name is Audrey right?"

"Yup. See you later Carl." I said.

I go into the back and sit down in one of the empty seats they had. I can't believe she would do this to me.

Unexpected twist. We are almost at 100 reads! I can't believe it guys. Also make sure to follow me to keep up with my crazy books. Love y'all!

-Lyssie