1. Angel Eyes

Title credits: Angle Eyes by New Years Day feat. Chris Motionless

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

•Vic pov•

Well another year here teaching hormonal teenagers and them not caring about my class. That's because I teach high school English. Cue the crickets noise. I know everyone's favorite subject. Note the sarcasm. But I love it and that's why I'm here, to share my love of it with the students. I have to teach four out of the nine periods a day and monitor the halls for two. And one of those periods I have to work, is first period at seven thirty in the morning.

I just got to my classroom to set up, and get ready for the day ahead. I look down at my roster to see the students I'll be teaching this year. I usually teach seniors and juniors so I may have had some of these students before. But first period is full of seniors class and their 'senioritus' as they call it. Joy.

That's when I hear the bell ring and signaling that first period is going to be starting so I have to get into my teaching routine and let get this year started.

That's when all the students file their way into the classroom and find seats. I write my name on the board mostly just wait for everyone to get here before I start. Just when I thought everyone was here, a group of three came in slightly late. But I can tell that their going to be the trouble makers. But I could be wrong. We'll just have to see then. When they sit that's when I noticed the prettiest pair of eyes I've ever seen. I like stopped in my tracks, the blue green color, it reminds me of the ocean.

Then the bell signaling that class began snaps me out of my thoughts and I start with the attendance. Calling all the names on my roster, making sure everyone's in the right place, that's when I found out who those pretty ocean like eyes belongs to. His name Kellin Quinn. Then I get on with my usual thing for the first day. Like rules and things I expect out of this class.

•Kellin pov•

I wake up to a blaring alarm clock ringing next to my head. Ugh. Great the start of school well the bright side of it is that it's senior year and my last year in that hell hole of a high school.

I get dressed in my black skinny jeans and my Metallica tee, and my maroon beanie on my head to cover my hair and my black high top Vans to finish off my outfit. Then I grab my skateboard and my backpack and plug my headphones onto my ears with Nirvana playing as I head to school which isn't that far from my house, unfortunately. My father was no where to be seen or heard, so there's a plus.

I arrive and I see my friends hanging out in front of the school and comparing schedules. Justin looks the same with his usual look and once again sized up gauges in his ears. Taylor, with her platinum blonde hair alway in her face and usual back eye shadow and all black attire. Austin and Zach, with their muscle tees and tattoos showing and lastly Chris, with his all black everything and lip piercings; he's definitely feared by many of our peers and some teachers. Even though he's like super nice and wouldn't hurt anyone. I head up to them and I took my schedule out of my backpack to see if their in my classes.

"S'up Kellin" I hear my friend Justin say. Along with Austin, Taylor, Chris and Zach.

"S'up, guys" I say giving them all a high five.

Then we compared schedules and I found out that Taylor and Austin are in my first period English class with me. Then Zach is in the rest of my classes and Chris is in the rest of my classes after lunch. We're all in the same lunch, luckily. I heard the bell ring so we headed into the school talking.

"So I hear our English this year is Mr. Fuentes" Taylor says wiggling her eyebrows.

"Isn't he a gym teacher?" Austin said to her.

"You moron. There's two, they're brothers" she snapped at him while slapping the back of his head too.

"So, what's so special about Mr. Fuentes" I sigh.

"Sooo, I hear he super hot" she says.

"But I thought you're a lesbian" Austin says to her.

"I am, but I can appreciate a hot guy when I see one, I don't have to like his dick" she says. I roll my eyes at her. I swear I'll never understand that girl. But that's when we arrived in front of the classroom and we went inside. 

Taylor left us to sit with her friend Ariel. I don't mind the girl, but her bright pink hair is annoying. But Austin and I sat in desks in the back of the room farthest away from the teacher.

Then I notice him. That's Mr. Fuentes. He looks like a student. Taylor was right, he is hot. But I'm the badass of this school I can't like this class, just because the teacher is hot. But at least it gives me something to look at and make the next forty minutes slightly less torturous.

This is going to be a fun year. I have a good looking teacher to give a hard time too.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I hope everyone likes/enjoyed the first chapter of my new story. I have the entire story planed out already so this should be fun to write. I'm trying something new with this story so I hope you all like it thanks for reading, anyway stay awesome =)