Chapter 13 Water, Water, and More Water

Ross's POV

Once we got home mom came out of the kitchen. "Oh my stars! Why are you all wet?" Mom asked with worry.

"Ummm... Well we were NOT kissing in the rain!" I sarcastically.

"Oh well I didn't need to know that!!" Mom exclaimed. While walking upstairs.

Brittany and I decided to head up to bed. Then the next morning I woke up to water splashing on me. I opened my eyes to find Brittany and Savanna standing there with a bucket.

"Runnnn!!!!!" Brittany yelled.

"You two are so in trouble!" I yelled back and then started chasing them.

I picked up Brittany on one shoulder and Savanna on the other. They were both screaming trying to get out of my grasp. I walked over to the pool and threw them both in. Riker walked outside and stood beside me. "Hey Savanna can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Yeah just let me get out of the pool." She says while pulling herself out. Once she is out she comes over to me.

"Um I wanted to know if you wanted to go to the beach with me on like maybe a um... Date?"

"Sure I would love to!" She said hugging him.

"Aww!" Brittany whispered from beside me.

"Maybe we should leave the two lovebirds alone" I told her. And with that we left to go inside.

Rikers POV

We are in the car on the way to the beach. Once we were there we walked along the shore and she pushed me in the ocean but as I was falling I grabbed her wrist and pulled her in with me. She screamed while falling and then splashed me. We both got up and I looked into her beautiful blue eyes and got lost in them she started to slowly lean in and I closed the gap between us. Then before I knew what was happening we were kissing and it was the best thing ever!!

Hey guys! I'm so sorry it's so short but Hey! At least it's something.